Please please please no pitch invasion on Saturday...

Kernow

I went on the pitch after the 3-0 loss to Tottenham in that season. A friend had wandered back into the ground for some reason, so I went looking for him. He emerged from the tunnel about five minutes later, looking pretty pleased with himself. He tells tales of meeting Roy Carroll but I'm still not sure I believe him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We always invaded the pitch at the BBG on the last game......no harm in letting the bosses know who truly owns the club.

I'm 54 now and will have to start the descent from the back of the South Stand to pitchside around the 85 minute mark.....

Seriously, if you're embarrassed about a pitch invasion then just quietly leave the ground on the final whistle and leave us childish idiots to cavort on the playing surface.............i've done it every season since 1972.

​Surely if you wanted to do that you'd invade the director's box.

Either the season's not over and there are more games to play, or it's the most depressing end to a season for ages. In neither situation can I see why anyone would want to go on the pitch. Times have changed - it's not Fulham at the BBG anymore. By fans' stupidity we risk a points deduction, especially as we have a lot of form in this area and everything else seems to have gone against us this season.

It would make a bigger impact to just turn around and walk home.

a pitch invasion is usually accompanied by the team ascending to the directors box for a mutual celebration....

If we lose theres nothing to celebrate

if we draw or win there are two more games to play.

i was piissed off last year that people invaded the pitch before the game was over. It was amazing that the club didnt get in trouble for that.

Can I run on at half time or will that deduct us points?

​You'll miss your half time beer - so I suppose that's more a case of deducting pints.

We always invaded the pitch at the BBG on the last game......no harm in letting the bosses know who truly owns the club.

I'm 54 now and will have to start the descent from the back of the South Stand to pitchside around the 85 minute mark.....

Seriously, if you're embarrassed about a pitch invasion then just quietly leave the ground on the final whistle and leave us childish idiots to cavort on the playing surface.............i've done it every season since 1972.

I'll be down near the front of the south stand with my leg stuck out on the stairs waiting for you

There won't be pitch invasion on Saturday anyway if there is then have fun, I will be in the pub after the game straight away. 

P.S don't ruin our pitch please. 

Now crystal palace and van der laan in 95/96 and Southampton and idiakez in 06/07, even Brighton last season, they were worth pitch invasions, Saturday if we scrape through most definatly won't be

strange how seasons pan out.....

even about ten years ago under Burley winning at home vs millwall was worthy as it secured our place in championship. Not many invaded at first.... Best ever was away at southend 1994? They tan on first....then we did....and was hilarious ti see them retreat back into their own terrace not realising it was a good humoured invasion ....made even funnier as four of five derby fans ran length of pitch "chasing" them off. We had lost 4-3 but after a weekend drinking no one cared !! Whole away end came on pitch

Archived