Please please please no pitch invasion on Saturday...

Kernow

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope it stays dry ......last season's invasion sae many blokes going ****over tit......some great photographs showing high speed falls.....

I personally love end of season pitch invasions.

that said, the only real scenario worthy of an invasion for me (and I am a seasoned partaker) is if we win the play off first leg by three or more goals.

Reading....is not final game I hope! If it is final game then will be mighty sad and invasion non event. If we make playboffs wr need tk keep the pitch in tip condition and thousands walking on it in the forecast rain will be harming our chances.

Clun are likely to try and protect pitch any way possible.....and to expalin why np invasion will be allowed

I won't mind if there is a pitch invasion Saturday, will mean we have made the play offs :-D

Won't  be taking part myself, and although I don't think there will be anything to celebrate unless we got to Wembley, each to there own.

I find booing your own players more embarrassing, and should we lose I can guarantee that will happen.

We always invaded the pitch at the BBG on the last game......no harm in letting the bosses know who truly owns the club.

I'm 54 now and will have to start the descent from the back of the South Stand to pitchside around the 85 minute mark.....

Seriously, if you're embarrassed about a pitch invasion then just quietly leave the ground on the final whistle and leave us childish idiots to cavort on the playing surface.............i've done it every season since 1972.

We always invaded the pitch at the BBG on the last game......no harm in letting the bosses know who truly owns the club.

I'm 54 now and will have to start the descent from the back of the South Stand to pitchside around the 85 minute mark.....

Seriously, if you're embarrassed about a pitch invasion then just quietly leave the ground on the final whistle and leave us childish idiots to cavort on the playing surface.............i've done it every season since 1972.

​The point is though, wait until the playoff home leg. I will join you on the pitch at that game.

And no you haven't done it every season since 1972 because nobody went on the pitch in the 2011/12 or 12/13 seasons ;)

Archived