Wigan Athletic vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, based on the last 10 games Wigan 13 points and Derby 10 points. On that measure we go into today's game as underdogs!

As John Cleese said in the film Clockwise "It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand" :D

COYR

I remember when I did my motorbike test, right at the start hit the starter not the horn when I was instructed to show the tester the controls. thought "well, that's it then" and just got on with the rest. 45 minutes later - "I'm pleased to tell you that you've passed"

Think a pressures off attitude might help - I firmly believe pressure is what's got to them in recent weeks - they've tried, it's NOT like under P-Star where the team didn't even try. You never know, but surely we gotta win one soon!

Missed Watford due to flu but I'm so angry to be missing this with flu 4000+ going will be a cracking atmosphere, safe trip to the ones going! 

PistoldPete2

Grant Hendrick Keogh albentosa Forsyth Hanson Hughes Lingard Bent Ince and Russell subs Roos Barker Shotton Bryson Martin Ward Dawkins

Keep Fozzy, Christie out and Shotton in. I'd be tempted with Ssewankambo but I don't think Mac would do that because he's actually quite short for a fullback and he doesn't like his short fullbacks.

I'd be tempted to say that's why Warnock hasn't had a look-in.... Wikipedia says Isak and Stephen are the same height... hmm...

Keep Fozzy, Christie out and Shotton in. I'd be tempted with Ssewankambo but I don't think Mac would do that because he's actually quite short for a fullback and he doesn't like his short fullbacks.

I'd be tempted to say that's why Warnock hasn't had a look-in.... Wikipedia says Isak and Stephen are the same height... hmm...

Archived