Carl Sagan

Monday 6th April, 15.00, DW Stadium

Wigan last 6:

W2 D1 L3 GF6 GA6 Pts7

SUPER RAMS last 6:

W0 D3 L3 GF5 GA10 Pts 3

Head to Head:

P14 W4 D3 L7 GF15 GA20

We’ve a game in two days and no thread, such is the despondency on here. So, I shall take up the mantle and lead us to promotion.

We have a terrible record against Wigan. But it’s always darkest just before the dawn and this time the pent up frustration of the last few weeks will blow them away and we shall begin an epic charge back up the table. Come on you Rams!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the big one boys, the game we all look for first on the fixture list, arguably the biggest game outside the el classico. This rivalry dates back further than anyone can remember and no one can therefore remember why there is such a fierce rivalry between the rams and Wigan "We don't need any supporters" Athletic. Here is my predicted line up for the crunch game on jesus's favourite Monday.

4 2 3 1

Grant

Shotton  Keogh           Albentosa Warnock

Hughes          Bryson

Russell             Martin               Ince

Bent

If someone had said to me about 4 years ago we'd have darren bent up front in 2015 but we still can't get in the championship top two I'd laugh till I cried. 

Martin will start this one, and hope Bent does as well in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Would not surprise me at least to see Lingard start again, and I would be fine with that tbh.

Wigan has been quite poor at home this season, but with our form this past bit, that means owt. We should win this one I would think, but more than likely make it way harder on ourselves than it needs to be.

I have faith in the guys to get the job done in this one, hopefully they still have faith in themselves these final six games.

We shall see.

Grant

Shotton, Keogh, Albentosa, Warnock

Hughes Hanson

Lingard, Ince, Ward

Bent

That team should beat Wigan, and give Martin another 30 mins. Hopefully raking off Thorne was a precaution, but how I would like to have a fit Thorne instead of Hanson.

Grant

Shotton, Keogh, Albentosa, Warnock

Hughes Hanson

Lingard, Ince, Ward

Bent

That team should beat Wigan, and give Martin another 30 mins. Hopefully raking off Thorne was a precaution, but how I would like to have a fit Thorne instead of Hanson.

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Warnock

Hendrick    Hughes

Lingard       Ince          Ward

Bent

Thats a solid team by all accounts. Unlucky for Martin not to start but could put him into CAM if things are not going our way. Just need to not conceed as many as we are for gods sake. 

This is the big one boys, the game we all look for first on the fixture list, arguably the biggest game outside the el classico. This rivalry dates back further than anyone can remember and no one can therefore remember why there is such a fierce rivalry between the rams and Wigan "We don't need any supporters" Athletic. Here is my predicted line up for the crunch game on jesus's favourite Monday.

4 2 3 1

Grant

Shotton  Keogh           Albentosa Warnock

Hughes          Bryson

Russell             Martin               Ince

Bent

If someone had said to me about 4 years ago we'd have darren bent up front in 2015 but we still can't get in the championship top two I'd laugh till I cried. 

Archived