Wigan Athletic vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Chris is fit he should start we haven't got the luxury of games/time to ease people back in and Christie on the bench?? If we're going all out to win then lingard should also start as at least he can make something happen 

If Chris is fit he should start we haven't got the luxury of games/time to ease people back in and Christie on the bench?? If we're going all out to win then lingard should also start as at least he can make something happen 

might agree about Keogh although he is a centre back

fozzy has never been a CH. He was a left midfielder until Clough converted him to left back. I remember all the criticism about us making do with a left midfielder at left back. Now its fine to play that same player even more out of position at the heart of an already leaky defense?

Are the Northern Soul Youth of Derby going to Wigan, to make some noise?

Sing our own songs and get behind our team, stand up and make your moves, spin if your like!

Or will we still be singing the same old dross that every other club sings, whinging at our players and wondering why we are struggling.

Keep The Faith

Northern Soul Youth of Derby

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPzGFnGQbE

Well after looking for past few hours at several sites, streaming forums, etc no streams for this one it looks like. Ah well, radio it is.

Starting xi is somewhat surprising, but we shall see; I think it will work. And hey Whitbread is back, good for him also.

COYR! :)

Well after looking for past few hours at several sites, streaming forums, etc no streams for this one it looks like. Ah well, radio it is.

Starting xi is somewhat surprising, but we shall see; I think it will work. And hey Whitbread is back, good for him also.

COYR! :)

Forsyth and Albentosa might complement each other quite well. One left-footer and one right-footer. One reasonably mobile, one the old fashioned centre half. Better than playing Keogh and Albentosa imo; Keogh and Warnock also gives us two full-backs who are decent defensively, taking a bit of pressure off of the CBs.

Ince will be effective in the middle. Gives him a chance to influence the play more. I'd prefer he started Lingard or Dawkins instead of Ward, but Ward does do some good work defensively. 

Crazy to start Bent instead of Martin if Martin is fit. 

Hopefully these drastic changes make us better but equally I could see them blowing up in McClaren's face. We'll see.

Archived