Captain fantastic.

Smyth_18

Will people continue to defend (mind the pun) our 'captain'.

Cannot organise himself never mind a team who are supposed to be gunning for promotion. Our persistence with him will be our downfall. 
He has never, ever learned from mistakes.

But then again i'm not a 'proper fan' because i have a negative view of him.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree, had enough of hearing his name when linked with mistakes in our defence, also fed up of week after week of his tip tapping across the back four, no wonder he has such a sucesfull pass rate he either passes sideways or backwards to grant, let us down at Wembley and has cost us god knows how many points since, we are kidding ourselves if we think we will get into the premiership and stay there with him at the centre of defence and as for being a captain ??? well captain scarlet would do a better job !!

i agree, had enough of hearing his name when linked with mistakes in our defence, also fed up of week after week of his tip tapping across the back four, no wonder he has such a sucesfull pass rate he either passes sideways or backwards to grant, let us down at Wembley and has cost us god knows how many points since, we are kidding ourselves if we think we will get into the premiership and stay there with him at the centre of defence and as for being a captain ??? well captain scarlet would do a better job !!

There are plenty of reasons to criticise Keogh, I think he's unbelievably error prone and quite a poor leader on the pitch.

But anyone bringing Wembley into the discussion loses all credibility for their argument. Not only was that a team error but picking on that mistake in particular is unfairly cruel.

Albentosa has to play on Saturday in place of a dropped Richard Keogh.

Our defence is costing us points now and going into a tough run of games, we'll get destroyed by the likes of Watford, Middlesbrough if we carry on the way we are. 

Keogh is not undroppable, despite being captain and it's now time for him to take a spell on the sidelines with Albentosa introduced, giving him a chance to show his quality. 

Ultimately, by not picking up points in this easier run of games, we've shot ourselves in the foot because instead of creating a slight buffer, it now means we've got to pick up points against tougher opponents in a difficult run of games in March.

Archived