Captain fantastic.

Smyth_18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​what ??? you obviously don't watch him every week ? makes one run forward like a headless chicken per match where he charges to the half way line then becomes clueless as to where to pass it so passes sideways or backwards !!! drives forward !! no way !!

Win as a team, lose as a...

You aren't a half fan because you have a critical view of a certain player. You're a half fan because you constantly berate that player, won't ever give him credit, and basically don't support him. **** off

​So you've never seen me give him credit or state my support for him at every game? A case of reading what you want to read.

Enough is enough, no room for sentiment. Why should i **** off for stating my opinion and wanting the best for my team?

You're the sort of person who throws the captain of an automatic promotion places side under the bus. I doubt you give him much praise. 

I don't believe you want the best for the team. I think you want to be proved right. If Keogh is a key player over the next 11 games and leads us to promotion, I think you would be bitter about being wrong. 

I think he's been poor. But there's so many people saying "I don't get why he's immune from criticism". Him and Buxton seem to get more criticism that anyone else, bar Omar. And everyone always begins their critique by critcising other fans for not criticising them enough.

Macca made the following comments:

1. Amazed we didnt score at least 1 goal

2. Couldnt believe the shocking defending that led to 2 goals from 3 chances

3. When pushed on Raul he made it clear he comes in to the reckoning

4. Said Bucko had a niggle

5. Didnt offer any crumbs of hope that CM will be fit for saturday

6. Said that the defence will cost us promotion and that coco the clown would make a better fist of it.

Ok one of the above is a fib but which one???

A. 4. Bucko hasnt got a niggle its just easier for him to be dropped (due to a niggle??!!??!) rather than the galloping error prone Capt.

I think he's been poor. But there's so many people saying "I don't get why he's immune from criticism". Him and Buxton seem to get more criticism that anyone else, bar Omar. And everyone always begins their critique by critcising other fans for not criticising them enough.

Archived