we must stand one

B4ev6is

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we all stand as one and fight for one cause like for league title nrothing can stop us but if dived our castle shall fall. But if we stick togather our foundations are strong and if the lads see us fully behind them they shall see we have faith in them. 

I would love see derby fans sing

We gonner win the league

Now gonner belevie us 

Derby gonner win the league.

Same all over I'm afraid, one goal and the knives are out, Grant, Keogh, Christie, Fozzie, Dawks, Hendrick, Bryson all get it.

What a great weekend, watching Boro lose, Bourneymouth losing, us going top and a brilliant exciting match, it makes you wonder why people can't enjoy a day like that.

South stand upper row F 700 and something. Decent folk around  me but v quiet. However for the Reading match a lot of new faces who contributed good atmosphere. The down side being a vocab of nothing but 4 letter words and i'm sorry anyone using the cnut word in public is most defo (in my opinion) nothing but a total nob.

Aww mate you should hear them. They give more flak to our players than anyone around gives abuse to opposition players. 

Tbf you've got a lad behind me that's started ridiculously praising everything to try and shut them up. I just keep shouting stupid stuff like when Bryson skinned two players and hit the target I made it known that in my opinion he should have flicked it up in the air and bicycle kicked it. Sounds stupid? I was doing that from the 1st Wednesday goal when the usual abuse started behind me. 

I'm not happy. We might be top but I want us to be promoted by March..

To be fair if i was to take my grandson with me (he is only  2 and i'm 39) but nevertheless if i were to take him and i had some gob****e behind me i swear i would swing for him. I cannot condone the use of violence at grounds however and should only be used in The Pink Coconut or Ritzy's.

Archived