we must stand one

B4ev6is

When we all stand as one and fight for one cause like for league title nrothing can stop us but if dived our castle shall fall. But if we stick togather our foundations are strong and if the lads see us fully behind them they shall see we have faith in them. 

I would love see derby fans sing

We gonner win the league

Now gonner belevie us 

Derby gonner win the league.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell the lads behind me to stop being cnuts then. Getting hard to hold my temper with hearing my team who are top of the league and have been up there for months continuously getting slated. 

South Stand, back row, **** off to the Etihad

Tell the lads behind me to stop being cnuts then. Getting hard to hold my temper with hearing my team who are top of the league and have been up there for months continuously getting slated. 

South Stand, back row, **** off to the Etihad

And when they aren't abusing Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Dawkins, Grant's kicking then they're abusing the referee and the rest of the South Stand.

Worst thing is I heard abuse aimed at Dawkins about having a shot blocked and then when Ince did it (set up by Dawkins) the blocked shot was "at least it was going on target not like Dawkins"... 

Just go home

Hahaha that the same around me south stand lower just behind the goal, I was like ffs fk off and watch reddogs pls and i'm so glad I switched my hearing aid off. Can't please them all every games though. Moan moan moan zzzzzzz  

Archived