Boxing Thread

AmericanRam

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Bunce annoys the f out of me. 

Always been a much better writer than summariser - probably benefits from having an editor stripping out all the attempts to over ride his boxing knowledge with those faux contraversial "let's tell it as it is, and I don't care what others think" followed by something like "soft boiled eggs are nicer than hard boiled ones"

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Loving Parker beating Wilder so convincingly.

Wilder is done. The Fury Trilogy has finished him.

Raises the question how good Wilder is/was. He hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 10. A 50-year-old Ortiz is his only notable victory.

He was a WBC champion but he never fought anyone.

And also it raises the question about Fury’s CV. 

2 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

WIlder's corner were unbelievable, they never once pushed on their fighter when he was clearly losing round after round. Weird post fight interview from Wilder, I think I preferred him when he was blaming everything from the weight of his ring walk costume to the phase of the moon.

He had no fire in him. It’s nice to be gracious in defeat but he seemed way too relaxed about it.

We all want to see him fight AJ. But he spoke as if he was considering calling it a day.

58 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Raises the question how good Wilder is/was. He hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 10. A 50-year-old Ortiz is his only notable victory.

He was a WBC champion but he never fought anyone.

And also it raises the question about Fury’s CV. 

Re Fury, Wilder was a better fighter then. He's never been a great boxer but had the biggest punch in boxing.