Stick your neck out, pick two.

Kernow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna say "Forest to go on amazing run, sneak into the playoffs and get hearts broken in final by Brentford"

But seriously... 15 points back?!?!  :lol:

Didn't they win the league at some point this season?

Yep, but not since early September when the William Hill closed the books against them.

Derby

Middlesbrough

Bournemouth (win play-offs)

Those 3 are the ones, in my opinion that deserve to go up anyway

It's rare that the top three of any season aren't the three that deserve to go up. The play-offs are a load of ****. They'd never scrap them because it would mean the end of the season by November for half of the teams in the league.

No play-offs for relegation or the 4th CL spot so why promotion?

I think we will win this league, I reckon Norwich will take runners up, Middlesbrough and Bournemouth have poor benches and injuries at the back end of the season will take its toll and inferior fringe players will effect moral and more than likely drop the greater amount of points, we are the best team in this division and with Albentosa, Thorne, Russell coming back, also think Bennett will come good in the later part of this season, I think we will add points gained from Thomas Ince on free kicks also indirect free kicks from Albentosas scoring from set pieces, I personally think that we need to shuffle the backline especially amongst pacier sides that can catch Buxton, Keogh flatfooted, its a great time to be a rams fan.

Boro fan here. Do you really believe we have a poor bench? Karanka has been rotating our squad on a weekly basis and none of the players that we have to call upon will be coming into the team cold. Last night we made seven changes from the team which played Charlton.

Boro fan here. Do you really believe we have a poor bench? Karanka has been rotating our squad on a weekly basis and none of the players that we have to call upon will be coming into the team cold. Last night we made seven changes from the team which played Charlton.

Yup, and very nearly had a howler against bottom of the table Blackpool.

Talking of the playoffs, during a discussion at work this week I made an observation that most people agreed with, and it was this.

In my opinion, among our rivals Derby and Bournemouth are the best footballing teams in the division. However, if it came to a playoff final I would rather face either of those teams than Ipswich who I fear would do a job on us.

yes I think Grant Leadbitter from midlfield is a good player but I think your light upfront, if you take out Bamford I think your bench would struggle to score, the rams have too much depth in the squad, we haven't played our best team this season due to injuries and we have maintained the top 6 for most of the year, we have had troubles with defensive midfield roles this term and the returning Thorne, Russell, Albentosa and our captain Barker (god bless him) will make us hard to beat, good luck for the rest of the season

Well, nearly had a howler means that we didn't ;) We played a team to compete with them on that awful pitch and we got three points. We picked up a couple of injuries anyway but will be able to field a decent team for our hammering at Arsenal on Sunday.

I'm hoping that you get a valiant draw against Arsenal, then you fight tooth and nail through the replay, winning on penalties, looking forward to a 6th round tie against Derby at the iPro as a great chance to get to Wembley.

I really think we can win it. As a natural pessimist belt braces and safety net, this attitude of mine scares me !

Boro have the resources and despite Bournemouth's merit due for the attractive game they play I reckon it will be play offs for them even though in my mind they deserve to go up on style points alone.

Archived