Stick your neck out, pick two.

Kernow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And none of them defenders. When games matter some certain players choke to the point of you just have to laugh. I got so angry last night I turned it off after the second we sounded awful.

Like Mclaren said he should of changed it at half time.. He used to he needs to start doing it again the only reason he never IMO is that he kinda knows the players now and believe they can change it around after a chat at half time. Teach them a lesson sub them then and go with what he thinks we need!

Where the hell was he when we beat them 3-0

This league is a roller coaster. For example your lot got battered at Ipswich while we went there and took all three points quite comfortably so you can quote statistics all you like. The truth is that there is no outstanding side in the top 6 this season - no Leicesters or Burnleys running away with it like last year. Most of us Rams fans are not delusional but we know we play great football when we are on form, as do Bournemouth. Boro play the percentages and look pretty good on their day too. Head to head though with both teams at the top of their game I think we are the better side. It doesn't mean we are going to win the league or even get promoted - last night show what happens if we don't grip games up.

To be honest mate, the forums of every club in the top 6 are full fans thinking they are better than the teams above them, including yours. The only thing that matters is the table at the end of the season so just enjoy the ride - and the banter!

This league is a roller coaster. For example your lot got battered at Ipswich while we went there and took all three points quite comfortably so you can quote statistics all you like. The truth is that there is no outstanding side in the top 6 this season - no Leicesters or Burnleys running away with it like last year. Most of us Rams fans are not delusional but we know we play great football when we are on form, as do Bournemouth. Boro play the percentages and look pretty good on their day too. Head to head though with both teams at the top of their game I think we are the better side. It doesn't mean we are going to win the league or even get promoted - last night show what happens if we don't grip games up.

To be honest mate, the forums of every club in the top 6 are full fans thinking they are better than the teams above them, including yours. The only thing that matters is the table at the end of the season so just enjoy the ride - and the banter!

There's many ways you can view "better". My take away from last night was we're certainly more likely to create an exciting match by being better than most at creating and scoring. Unfortunately, we are currently NOT looking better than most at defending and preventing goals going in. The outcome of which is that its a bit of a lottery as to whether we will be "better" in terms of the only measure that really matters....points on the board!

The man from Boro really highlights that he is likely judging by different statistics.

And I spose Ipswich are the best yardstick to judge attractive football by?

I've seen Burton Albion play more attractive football.

I didn't say we play the most attractive football in the league though did I.....

Also I think you should actually watch some of our games before making assumptions, the common misconception is that we are a long ball side which is completely untrue, we play it long when we have to and then play football in the right areas. Sorry Derby but as much as I dislike Bournemouths deluded fans, they play much better football than you.

I didn't say we play the most attractive football in the league though did I.....

Also I think you should actually watch some of our games before making assumptions, the common misconception is that we are a long ball side which is completely untrue, we play it long when we have to and then play football in the right areas. Sorry Derby but as much as I dislike Bournemouths deluded fans, they play much better football than you.

I think you should stop making assumptions. I wouldn't have made that comment if I hadn't watched some of your games. 

A point better off than last season , we were third 10pts behind Leicester and 2pts behind Burnley. 

We have had chances this season , quite a few , to be where Leicester were , and have not managed it , and laugh if you like but if we had  had a proper D/M all season , IMHO , we would have been clear at the top , I believe. that is the main reason we are not.

I think you should stop making assumptions. I wouldn't have made that comment if I hadn't watched some of your games. 

So I guess you saw us play against southampton who were third in the premiership and made your opinion based on that?

Fans of derby and bournemouth always talk about our long ball game, watch our highlights against middlesborough and you'll see 2 very good footballing goals initiated from Teddy Bishop.

I am going to stick with who i predicted at the start of the season they seem to be doing ok.

Champions : Wigan

Runners-up: Forest

Play-off's    : Fulham

oh and if any of you fancy putting a few quid on it I also went for Derby's top goal scorer to be Leon Best and FA Cup winners Chelsea...

Get on it...this time next year you will be a millionaire.....

So I guess you saw us play against southampton who were third in the premiership and made your opinion based on that?

Fans of derby and bournemouth always talk about our long ball game, watch our highlights against middlesborough and you'll see 2 very good footballing goals initiated from Teddy Bishop.

Yes, I watched that game. Southampton barely out of 1st gear really, you didn't offer much of a fight.. I also watched the season opener vs. Norwich, and I watch the entirety of the FLS. 

Ah yes, Teddy Bishop. A good talent, but one Ipswich fans seem to think is miles ahead of Will Hughes..

Yes, I watched that game. Southampton barely out of 1st gear really, you didn't offer much of a fight.. I also watched the season opener vs. Norwich, and I watch the entirety of the FLS. 

Ah yes, Teddy Bishop. A good talent, but one Ipswich fans seem to think is miles ahead of Will Hughes..

Right so point proven, you've only watched us when were either out of form or against a top premiership side.

Also your last statement is very untrue, if you head over to our forum you will see that the majority of fans voted will hughes as the best player in the championship due to his performance against us at portman road. We think Teddy Bishop could turn into a class player but not on the level of Will Hughes yet but then will hughes has a lot more experience of championship football.

Theipswichman - your comments about us at Portman Road sound like sour grapes rather than reasoned analysis - we set up to negate the way you play and we succeeded. It wasn't pretty but it got us the result. That's how you get promoted from this league.

Right so point proven, you've only watched us when were either out of form or against a top premiership side.

Also your last statement is very untrue, if you head over to our forum you will see that the majority of fans voted will hughes as the best player in the championship due to his performance against us at portman road. We think Teddy Bishop could turn into a class player but not on the level of Will Hughes yet but then will hughes has a lot more experience of championship football.

Sort of makes you realise how daft you look when you say we aren't the most attractive side on the basis of the game against you, doesn't it?

As for out of form, how can you be in any form at the start of the season? Norwich had come down from the Premier League, surely that would make them in less form than a team who nearly got into the playoffs, no?

Theipswichman - your comments about us at Portman Road sound like sour grapes rather than reasoned analysis - we set up to negate the way you play and we succeeded. It wasn't pretty but it got us the result. That's how you get promoted from this league.

Yes I agree that's how you get promoted out of this league however my original point still stands Derby are not the most attractive footballing side in the league.

Archived