Stick your neck out, pick two.

Kernow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all sat and confidently waited for Burnley to slip up last season, and they didn't. If say Ritchie or Wilson got injured, Bournemouth would be in trouble you'd think, but there's nothing to suggest they won't carry on as they are. 

Middlesborough are a very good side, on excellent form and have momentum.

We might well say we are the best team in the league but statistically we are only the third at the moment. 

I'd back us to get promoted but it would only take a dodgy game or two by any team, inc us, and suddenly they're playing catch up.

It's just too close to call. I can see us finishing top just as easily as I can third.

However, in response to the OP, I've got to say Derby. 

As to the other team, I really don't care!

Bournemouth 93. GD 30

Derby 93. GD 29

Boro 93. GD 28

Ipswich sign Zamora in a shock move in early April.

Zamora comes on at Wembley for the last seven minutes.

No pressure in the last 16 games at all.

Do the lads get some time in the Balearics to recuperate, or is that after the FA Cup final?

Arsenal drawn against Man U in the semis.

You heard it here first again folk!

BTW it's hard to stick your neck out when your tongue is firmly in your cheek. Try it!

Norwich and Boro for the automatics.

Bournemouth to pip Derby in the play off final on penalties.

McClaren leaves the club to go onto better things (the Newcastle job) and we're left to find a new manager and risk losing players who are wanted by Premier League clubs.

You can tell I'm a Derby fan...absolutely pessimistic from years of nothingness.

I'll say - but I agree, it comes with the territory.

How do the 3 teams fixtures compare?

I think we all have difficult games, maybe even an equally difficult run in. I just think that Boro having Ipswich at home, then Derby, Bournemouth and Watford away in the space of three weeks might make theirs much harder. 

How do the 3 teams fixtures compare?

Boro will inflict damage on Watford , Derby , Bournemouth and Norwich which are all away games for them or they will bite the dust which I expect.

They also have Ipswich at home so I can't see Boro finishing above Derby.

In fact I'd hate Boros fixtures ours are much easier no doubt about it .

I also expect Gary Rowett to do us a favour as Boro have Brum away next

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/middlesbrough/fixtures

Begrudgingly I'll say Boro & us.  I say begrudgingly because they're such a tinpot club that even though they're in the top three they can barely scrape 15k for home games.  Come next season they'll be sold out every game and Sky/MOTD commentators will be praising those passionate Middlesborough fans.
Plus I can see a lot of blow-back from them and For*st fans for not having Bamford back on loan, he's made a big difference them this season.

Archived