Stick your neck out, pick two.

Kernow

Sort of makes you realise how daft you look when you say we aren't the most attractive side on the basis of the game against you, doesn't it?

As for out of form, how can you be in any form at the start of the season? Norwich had come down from the Premier League, surely that would make them in less form than a team who nearly got into the playoffs, no?

I've watched you a number of times, middlesborough, Forrest, every time you have been very average in terms of football. Not saying your a long ball side just not the most attractive in the league from what i've seen.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how supporters see your team in a different light, honest view of derby will be play offs with us'boro' , the pack is closing, when you think we have won the last 5 on the bounce and still haven't pulled away, Bournemouth will collapse , the 3 blew are the concern for me

So tell me the difference between what you've just said, and what I've said.

The games you mentioned were against a top premiership side and at the start of the season when we didn't have our full strength team. I'm judging it on championship games all be it against a good team in middlesborough but also an average team like forest.

The games you mentioned were against a top premiership side and at the start of the season when we didn't have our full strength team. I'm judging it on championship games all be it against a good team in middlesborough but also an average team like forest.

I wouldn't judge how good you are by watching you play Norwich...

Derby, Boro. 

Watford vs Norwich POF. That said, an Ipswich vs. Norwich final would be very tasty indeed. That would provide one hell of an atmosphere, you'd hope.

It would be a mad atmosphere, wouldn't be able to take the nerves though, knowing one team will have the bragging rights for at least the next year.

Forest and Middlesbrough are two of the worse games we've played this season.

If you think we're an average side then that's your opinion. I've watched every single 90 minutes this season and I wouldn't say we're average.

I'd say we've had bad games - Forest, Boro, Wigan - but we've had a lot more good games. It's the reason we're currently up there.

It comes down to the fact if you think we're not very good then how come no one has pulled away from us? How come we've been consistently fighting at the top of th table for two seasons?

Forest and Middlesbrough are two of the worse games we've played this season.

If you think we're an average side then that's your opinion. I've watched every single 90 minutes this season and I wouldn't say we're average.

I'd say we've had bad games - Forest, Boro, Wigan - but we've had a lot more good games. It's the reason we're currently up there.

It comes down to the fact if you think we're not very good then how come no one has pulled away from us? How come we've been consistently fighting at the top of th table for two seasons?

Again I go back to my original point, it's not that your a bad side. I was making the point that your not the most attractive footballing side in the league. Your a good side, the table doesn't lie.

Again I go back to my original point, it's not that your a bad side. I was making the point that your not the most attractive footballing side in the league. Your a good side, the table doesn't lie.

We're a short passing team that creates chances and scored team goals? How is that not attractive football.

I'd say we're more attractive than good, in fact I'd say we're a lot more attractive than good.

A few people are underestimating our (Boro) squad. it is to be expected because you are Derby fans and don't see us every week. However, we have two players vying for every position and all of them have been heavily involved in the season so far.

In short, we don't possess and don't use a first eleven. We can call on anyone with confidence. 

Derby the most attractive football in the league? Give over the second least attractive footballing side we've seen at portman road barr wigan.

That was the least attractive football I've seen us play all season, but it happened because you dragged us down to it. We beat you at your own game. Pipe down.

Since when did you become the oracle on attractive footballing sides?  Your just another opinion based on a couple of games by the sound of it.

I will say this, if Derby, Bournemouth and Boro aren't the 3 promoted teams, it would be a miscarriage of justice. Form with the other teams has been all over the place but only those 3 teams have had a relative level of consistency for the last few months.

Derby have made more than 4000 more short passes than Ipswich this season. Ipswich have played nearly a 1000 more long balls. Derby average 55.7% possession a game, Ipswich 48.9%. Ipswich have created 97 chances with long balls, Derby 37. 

This is stat has got to be my favourite, though.

Derby are the most accurate long ball side in the division, having played the least, Ipswich are among the worst for accuracy in their long balls despite playing the most. Ipswich have recorded the highest number of inaccurate short passes too, despite playing the fourth least amount in the division. 

I'm here all week  :)

Since when did you become the oracle on attractive footballing sides?  Your just another opinion based on a couple of games by the sound of it.

Fair enough, obviously were not going to agree, I don't believe Derby are the most attractive footballing side in the championship but you may think differently. IMO its bournemouth.

Derby have made more than 4000 more short passes than Ipswich this season. Ipswich have played nearly a 1000 more long balls. Derby average 55.7% possession a game, Ipswich 48.9%. Ipswich have created 97 chances with long balls, Derby 37. 

This is stat has got to be my favourite, though.

Derby are the most accurate long ball side in the division, having played the least, Ipswich are among the worst for accuracy in their long balls despite playing the most. Ipswich have recorded the highest number of inaccurate short passes too, despite playing the fourth least amount in the division. 

I'm here all week  :)

As I have already previously stated, I never said ipswich were a the most attractive footballing side. Doesn't bother me, we've gone from bottom of the league to promotion contenders in 2 seasons with a squad that costs 110k (10k up to January), no manager other than Mick Mccarthy would be able to do that.

Archived