Stick your neck out, pick two.

Kernow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth 93. GD 30

Derby 93. GD 29

Boro 93. GD 28

Ipswich sign Zamora in a shock move in early April.

Zamora comes on at Wembley for the last seven minutes.

No pressure in the last 16 games at all.

Do the lads get some time in the Balearics to recuperate, or is that after the FA Cup final?

Arsenal drawn against Man U in the semis.

You heard it here first again folk!

BTW it's hard to stick your neck out when your tongue is firmly in your cheek. Try it!

Am I the only mug who actually tried?

Derby as champs 100% certainty

2nd relies on key injuries - I think Bournemouth as they have that attacking nature and free goal scoring that will succeed in this league. I still wouldn't rule out another club that suddenly goes on a 6-7 wins on the bounce run to get in the mix but we will be top no danger whatsoever..

I am absolutely amazed that, after such a good result and display overall last night, some here still, at the very least hedge their bets.

We are going to win this league. This side are the real deal. Throw Thorne and Albentosa into the currently very tasty mix ... we look set fair.

For me?

1st: RAMS
2nd: 'Boro

Any word on Martin's state of fitness yet?

Us and Boro for the top two. Bournemouth haven't got the squad to handle many injuries. Just like Burnley last year.......oh.

BTW been away for a bit, much been happening? Forest still on the verge of the great leap forward? The Pearce/Fawaz pairing looks ominously powerful dunnit? Oh, and George Thorne, are we still interested in signing him?

Average current league position of remaining opponents:

Ipswich 11.1

Boro 12.2

Bournemouth 12.6

Rams 14.0

So on paper, we have the easiest run in.

I love, and hate these kinds of stats in equal measure.

Its like when I used to sit and watch 'Friends' with the ex-missus ... sometimes I'd think ... 'actually, there's something in this - I'll give it a whirl', and others, I'd feel like chewing my own face off in a state of crippling boredom.

I think we will win this league, I reckon Norwich will take runners up, Middlesbrough and Bournemouth have poor benches and injuries at the back end of the season will take its toll and inferior fringe players will effect moral and more than likely drop the greater amount of points, we are the best team in this division and with Albentosa, Thorne, Russell coming back, also think Bennett will come good in the later part of this season, I think we will add points gained from Thomas Ince on free kicks also indirect free kicks from Albentosas scoring from set pieces, I personally think that we need to shuffle the backline especially amongst pacier sides that can catch Buxton, Keogh flatfooted, its a great time to be a rams fan.

Have you seen Boros fixtures.

Yep, of course. They have the toughest run in - but when you play a team around you it's just as much an opportunity to gain ground as it is to lose ground. If they win their matches against the big teams, perfectly possible mind, then they'll top the table. Having said that though, I still believe we're winning this league and that Boro will only manage second. 

Last season after 30 games we had 55 points compared to 58 this season.

Last season at game 32 we were on 61 points after winning 3 on the bounce, but after game 36 we were only on 63 so not a great spell - we should be well ahead of that comparison this time around..

Us & Boro.

I'd probably prefer us & Bournemouth, though, as (in my head at least) I would expect Middlesbrough to be able to invest & cope more easily in the Prem than Bournemouth - giving us one less relegation place to worry about.

But then we all thought Leicester would be the strongest of the 3 promoted clubs by a country mile this season. We all now nowt.

Us and Boro for the top two. Bournemouth haven't got the squad to handle many injuries. Just like Burnley last year.......oh.

BTW been away for a bit, much been happening? Forest still on the verge of the great leap forward? The Pearce/Fawaz pairing looks ominously powerful dunnit? Oh, and George Thorne, are we still interested in signing him?

Nah, we're after some relative of Paul Ince's apparently.

Archived