AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Getting this in early to negate any possible disappointment tomorrow. I hope we loose. This season, barring Brentford and Middlesborough, every team that has beaten us has gone on to have a crap few games, while we've shown to be able to bounce back better than ever.

If we loose this game, then Bournemouth loose their next 3 or 4, I'll take that.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting this in early to negate any possible disappointment tomorrow. I hope we loose. This season, barring Brentford and Middlesborough, every team that has beaten us has gone on to have a crap few games, while we've shown to be able to bounce back better than ever.

If we loose this game, then Bournemouth loose their next 3 or 4, I'll take that.

What an odd thing to say. We seem to be getting all flustered about Bournemouth and we have a great chance to dent their confidence. They are playing well but quick lucky against Watford (poor sending off) and Wigan as well.

Our lads are full of confidence and i'm sure they will be quite worried about our attacking options, not something they had to think about recently in their matches. Plus the playing surface is very good. What a shame Sky had not picked this as a live match to see 2 very good footballing sides go head to head.

I hope we win...

I see what you mean but there's no proof that would happen again.

Also a win to send us top of the league would surely bring the side confidence in abundance.

But in grand scheme of things a loss to bournemouth and having them lose their next few games wouldn't be too bad.

I'd take a draw before the game.

I hope your not a betting man. Would you really take such a gamble?

Will you be cheering if Bournemouth beat us because for your sake I hope your not next to me at the beam back if you do. 

Pretty sure there's product placement in that somewhere.

I thought you were right until I took a second glance.

It's actually Cher rising from the sea whilst balancing a stereotypical football on her head. What she has to do with football, let alone Bournemouth I do not know.

I have watched a bit of Bournemouth. They are very aggressive confident attackers and they shoot on sight. They thrive on quick attacking play but seem to need space near the goal. They will not get space near the goal. They need to be stopped at the midfield stage. We need men behind the ball or they will create three or four good chances. They will come at us like Ipswich did so for the first twenty minutes so we should play them like Ipswich and then we will gradually outplay them to win 2-0 to go top of the League. This Derby side can come back and win from a goal down if necessary. We are capable of scoring three goals in any match. Clinical finishing will decide it. Ince will have paid his signing on fee and wages back if he is instrumental in getting us this win. If we do lose we will be playing six point catch up on sunday. This was the same situation when we went to Ipswich but we seem to have knocked the stuffing out of them by beating them at home. Time to show every team in the league that we are the team to beat. Bournemouth have been top for eight weeks. We have got too many excellent players not to get automatic promotion but we cannot really afford to lose this one.

Win, draw or lose... promotion will not be decided on this result. I hope that should we lose, fans don't descend into meltdown. Long way to go. But I see no reason why we can't go there and get a win, why not be confident of winning? Our team will be full of confidence and players in need of form seem to be finding it!

Win, draw or lose... promotion will not be decided on this result. I hope that should we lose, fans don't descend into meltdown. Long way to go. But I see no reason why we can't go there and get a win, why not be confident of winning? Our team will be full of confidence and players in need of form seem to be finding it!

I'd just like us to put on a better show than Boro. Whether we win or lose, I just want us to do what we can.

I hope your not a betting man. Would you really take such a gamble?

Will you be cheering if Bournemouth beat us because for your sake I hope your not next to me at the beam back if you do.

Wow, that comment was misinterpreted more than I thought it would be. Of course, I don't actually hope we loose. I'm just getting in early with this one so that if we do loose, I can come back on here a say it's all part of the plan, Bournemouth will now implode, positive thoughts, etc. etc.

Course if / when we win, happy days.

It'll probably be a draw though. Which is no good for anyone.

Wow, that comment was misinterpreted more than I thought it would be. Of course, I don't actually hope we loose. I'm just getting in early with this one so that if we do loose, I can come back on here a say it's all part of the plan, Bournemouth will now implode, positive thoughts, etc. etc.

Here you told us what you hope will happen because of some regressive analysis you've done. You believe a loss will propel us to win more after, while they will become complacent after a win. It's really daft, man, and it's a bit annoying. I know it seems really hard to do but just tell us what you think will actually happen for will's sake.

Lose. It's lose.

Loose is what everyone's sphincter will be tomorrow.

Archived