AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Defeat by the odd goal sees up dropping out of automatic promotion places and playing catch up for rest of season don't underestimate the significance of this game on our season

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game this season has been a big game and some of our players haven't risen to the occasion.

This transfer window the club has brought in players that thrive in big games and I think this will be the difference between the two sides.

Every game this season has been a big game and some of our players haven't risen to the occasion.

This transfer window the club has brought in players that thrive in big games and I think this will be the difference between the two sides.

So how come we have 57pts

So how come we have 57pts

Like I said 'some of our players' not all of them. Bryson, Dawkins and Forsyth haven't had as much impact this season. Even Keogh has made some mistakes.

Having big game players like Bent and Ince in your team means that you've definately got a better chance of going to top table teams and getting three points.

Forsyth has been excellent lately. He's been a good defender all season tbh

He just didn't always do so well on the ball. As a defender he was sort of creating work for himself.

"Here, come at me again"

But he's been good lately.

He is a beast of a defender though. Great in the air, very fast and strong. He takes some beating.

Forsyth has been excellent lately. He's been a good defender all season tbh

He just didn't always do so well on the ball. As a defender he was sort of creating work for himself.

"Here, come at me again"

But he's been good lately.

He is a beast of a defender though. Great in the air, very fast and strong. He takes some beating.

Agreed he is a good defender but he has not had the impact going forward like he did last season.

Agreed he is a good defender but he has not had the impact going forward like he did last season.

Yeah. he does it more though with Shotton at RB or when Dawkins is LW.

It's a shame when he started blind hoofing and simplifying his game. We saw yesterday and recently what he's capable of. Ok so he still has to sneak the odd bizarre hoof in but when he's composed and confident he's a beast in both aspects.

Was going to say that I would be happy with a draw but I expect more than that now. We beat Ipswich away, who are for me harder opposition, plus we were comfortable when we played them over here. If villa beat them then there is no reason why we can't, yes I'm aware that they made changes in that game.

I know they had an offside goal allowed yesterday but they should have had a penalty too

Think Forsyth will cope with Ritchie but worried about Wilson. Even more worried about Kermogant. I just think Forsyth has enough for Ritchie.

Would never take a draw before KO though. Draws are for teams that are losing.

Archived