AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping we're on a roll now.

Last season we had 7 straight wins prior to xmas, and 5 straight wins at the season end.

This season we havent got beyond 4 straight wins yet, but this is game 5.

I think we can do it.

Get a grip Rams fans. I wouldn't want most of you playing for me. Nervous, fretting, worried supporters come forth and embrace CONFIDENCE.... Ahhhhh there you go, deep breath.... And once again......CONFIDENCE. If we want to reach the hallowed land(?) then we'll take these games and play our style of football and win. Huge big up to Bournemouth from where they were to where they are now but we''ve gotta believe. We are good enough to win this league. SSA

Defo not Dawks after today. I like him but today, awfull!

Don't think he'll change a winning team.

But Lingard over Dawkins allday

You say this not even having seen Lingard play for us ....... they offer different things . Few keep the ball as well as Dawkins and sometimes that's important.He has been frustrating for a while but to call him 'awful' today is OTT

Defeat by the odd goal sees up dropping out of automatic promotion places and playing catch up for rest of season don't underestimate the significance of this game on our season

Catch up for the rest of the season?

Derby's last 9 matches in all competitions - WWWWLWWWW

Feck off with your Notts negativity.

You say this not even having seen Lingard play for us ....... they offer different things . Few keep the ball as well as Dawkins and sometimes that's important.He has been frustrating for a while but to call him 'awful' today is OTT

That was probably the worst I have seen Dawkins play, gave the ball away pretty much every time he got it,which is normally what he is good at, apart from his shot that went wide and his header straight at the keeper. That opportunity for the through ball for Bent, so much time to pick his pass, he is much better than that.

Can't see us winning, but said that about Ipswich and they were *****.

Bent is being saved for this game to make a impact.

We are going to win this, I watched the game (on tv over here) and Bournemouth

were lucky, first goal was offside, second was from an error and kermorgant just smashed

it, goalie should have saved it easily - third was a good one, but they were given a lot

of space and possession which they wont get with us, this is def a Derby win!!

Lose this and a win for them on Saturday would put us six points behind (effectively seven with GD)

Goal difference is down to 3. A 1-0 loss will put it at 5, not a massive advantage to warrant saying it is like an extra point.

I agree with the rest of your post though :)

We are going to win this, I watched the game (on tv over here) and Bournemouthwere lucky, first goal was offside, second was from an error and kermorgant just smashedit, goalie should have saved it easily - third was a good one, but they were given a lotof space and possession which they wont get with us, this is def a Derby win!!

Just seen the goals on fls and all three goals were as you described. Wilson looks a real handful though, excellent third goal, great signing.

At the minute he isn't even keeping the ball though.

Archived