AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Clattenburg refuted the Manure game well on Sunday.

Will hit Boscombe about 3.30 tomorrow. Going to meet Frogg &Co. hopefully around 5'ish at Sir Percy Florence Shelley. Hoping that Angry may be around too c6'ish. By 7.45 I will be very loud, and perhaps a tad excited. I will not let the latter show.

I must find a way at work tomorrow to sneak and listen to this(Or perhaps watch if a stream can be found).

Me thinks...complain of stomach cramps or something similar.

I might as well check the stream in the morning before I catch my train, If I see one I will try and post it on here.

I thought Clattenburg refuted the Manure game well on Sunday.

Will hit Boscombe about 3.30 tomorrow. Going to meet Frogg &Co. hopefully around 5'ish at Sir Percy Florence Shelley. Hoping that Angry may be around too c6'ish. By 7.45 I will be very loud, and perhaps a tad excited. I will not let the latter show.

Wetherspoon pub the 1 next to mello mello bar? Pretty sure I seen that name last season when I went there....   

I must find a way at work tomorrow to sneak and listen to this(Or perhaps watch if a stream can be found).

Me thinks...complain of stomach cramps or something similar.

AR may I suggest: Get someone to ring you at work, drop the phone, scream hysterically

and run out of the building, shouting over your shoulder, "I'll be back" a la MacArthur.

I will be present and ready at the pier from 3pm ......I will only leave my position when b4eva starts playing drum and singing on our march to the ground .....bloody steep hill though from boscombe pier !!

Really can't wait for this game. Sitting near to derby dugout ...so hope get to have a muted celebration at some point :-)

Will post some hood pics of the away end ......if someone can tell me how to upload pictures to here using an iPad !!

I predict a 2 - 1 win. Will be hard to keep them out as they have plenty of pace. Really need Will to dictate play. And having a top ref should ensure the tackles Will has to face week in week out should result in more than normal free kicks coming our way.

Hopefully I'll be in the pub at 9:36 when the final whistle blows celebrating a Derby win!! What a game i can't sleep!!

Also glad clattenburg is The Ref!! Anyone remember that ref at burnley couldn't sleep for days after that!!

Hopefully I'll be in the pub at 9:36 when the final whistle blows celebrating a Derby win!! What a game i can't sleep!!

Also glad clattenburg is The Ref!! Anyone remember that ref at burnley couldn't sleep for days after that!!

And what pub is that then? in town? I'll be in pub in town after the game to celebrate the win (HOPEFULLY)

best referee in the country... Probably Europe...

He ruined a Derby v Forest match by getting every decision spot on and taking no nonsense off any player at all. The tosspot

It's weird because he has been the topic of many debates after some of his bizarre decisions. He's sometimes come to conclusions that not one single person can figure how he got to the decision he did. He was like a regular feature on MotD at one point.

Then in between all that he was like a perfect referee.

Some of the cock ups he's made are completely at odds with how brilliant he is between them. They're like Keogh moments!!

I generally agree with your sentiments on referees though. Managers deflecting blame onto them so often is laughable. And the behaviour that players show towards them...

In comparison to Rugby it's embarrassing.

There is on referee I don't like though. And it's not even Atwell or Madley. It's Michael Oliver. I find he ruins a lot of games I've watched by giving free kicks for any sort of contact. He's not shy with cards either but you get booked for everything in football today. But his games are always stop/start games and once players latch into that then they obviously drop like flies. It's like Serie A when he's on from what I've seen

I like Clattenburg though. Be surprised if he falls for some of the stuff Martin does. He's not a stop/starter. He'll do everything he can to keep the game going.

Interesting bit of chat on Radio Derby phone in about whether DCFC have improved since the arrival of Steve Round. Ince said that he had been working with Steve Round practicing free kicks and we know how that worked out.

I heard that too. It was an interesting point on Round. He clearly has had an impact. Also interesting the chat about swearing, as well as Ramage's admission about how good Omar has been and that he was wrong about him, and agreeing with the caller that we can take our time in bringing Thorne back. "They'll know what to do, they see them training" was essentially what he said. 

Most interesting to me was how Owen Bradley said he never asked SM about Hughes in the Transfer Window - sort of a 'dont want to let on to other teams, or jinx anything' maneuver, but once the window closed, he started talking Hughes again.

Archived