AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Mate, its the Mail. Only good for pictures of unkown actresses on the beach in bikinis they wouldn't have looked good in 10 years ago let alone now.  

Derby are a big club, there is nothing wrong with that. Fantastic support and a great stadium. We are small, we know that and there is nothing wrong with it either. Its the media like the mail that make a big deal of it. Our best team ever in over 100 years played you last night, yours might scrape a mention in your history books. we are in different places completely. All that matters is whats happening on the pitch right now and I think we should both be thrilled with our teams.

Very complimentary BFIP. Out of interest, by what intuitive measure do you think of DCFC as being "big"? Crowd size, turnover?

I think you are being too humble - AFC Bournemouth are being an extremely progressive club in many ways. To regard yourselves as "small" doesn't really do you justice. You're holding your own (more than that even) at the top end of the Championship. Therefore by some measure you're the 22nd best club in England.

Some achievement and the important thing is that it is being built steadily for the future. It has a lot going for it in terms of catchment area population, reasonable location to attract investment etc so if the right measure of bigness is the things then you're on your way son.

You should be very proud, as I am sure you are.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the two wise Rams fans in Row G who booed when Simon Dawkins came on last night only to have to choke on their words two minutes later - well done guys, pat yourselves on the back. I'm sure that your vitriol did the job.

To the two wise Rams fans in Row G who booed when Simon Dawkins came on last night only to have to choke on their words two minutes later - well done guys, pat yourselves on the back. I'm sure that your vitriol did the job.

That's terrible. They have to bully someone don't they. Always has to be one player who isn't fit to wear the shirt.

He has done as much as Ward since they both returned. Did they boo him?

Or does that not fit the current trend.

That's terrible. They have to bully someone don't they. Always has to be one player who isn't fit to wear the shirt.

He has done as much as Ward since they both returned. Did they boo him?

Or does that not fit the current trend.

That's unbelievably harsh on Dawkins

Dawkins is so unlucky that his bets night in a Derby shirt (away at Fulham) wasn't at Pride Park, wasn't in the league and wasn't on a Saturday afternoon.

I think how incredible he was that night gets completely overlooked, but would be raved about if Russell/Ward did it.

He's put in his best performances away imo

Archived