Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

Mafiabob

LOL ! Love it. That one was a teeny bit of a wild assumption i give you that.  I was scratching my head for the McClaren - Lingard connection, and knowing that Lingard has been with united a very long time, it must be something to do with his time there; i still think that its something to do with the Man United connection. You tell me why he's 'admired Lingard for a long time' as referenced by Rush.

No idea. It might be that he saw him play last season. Who knows what a 'long time' is.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If at training the "1st Team" played the Squad/new/recovering players

Grant - Forsyth Buxton Keogh Shotton - Mascarell Hendrick Hughes - Ward Martin Dawkins

Roos - Naylor Albentosa Whitbread Christie - Warnock Thorne Bryson  - Ince Bent Lingard

Sitting out Russell, Swewankambo, Bennett, Barker - on Loan Calero & O'Brien 

Makes you realise how good our squad is

Not sure if it's been mentioned but this game comes at a great time for us, with Bolton playing Liverpool at home today. I would imagine they won't field a weakened lineup. That gives them barely any rest for Saturday. With our tails up, and their tired legs, they may be due for a real rammering. 

Bolton have brought in six players from all over the place and may all be thrown in

Czech youth international Twardzik from Celtic 

Bulgaria international Slachev from Sporting

Goalkeeper Ben Amos

Striker Adam Le Fondre

Midfielders Rochinha and Barry Bannan

Hopefully lack of continuity will go against them - Extra time and Pens please !!

I notice you like to quote my every post on this forum. you've taken RLAC's role.  Your obsession is cool, just move your nose back away from my ass a little bit once in a while; everyone likes having a puppy dog follow them around -  just don't ask me to clean up your daily messes with the pooper scooper. ;)

Obseesion? Lol get real Ninos oh and I see you've changed the profile pic what happened to the 'Dutch guy' then? Lololololol...

Obseesion? Lol get real Ninos oh and I see you've changed the profile pic what happened to the 'Dutch guy' then? Lololololol...

Ahhh. my puppy is back! Hi pup. Nose back ... bum forward. lol

Bolton have brought in six players from all over the place and may all be thrown in

Czech youth international Twardzik from Celtic 

Bulgaria international Slachev from Sporting

Goalkeeper Ben Amos

Striker Adam Le Fondre

Midfielders Rochinha and Barry Bannan

Hopefully lack of continuity will go against them - Extra time and Pens please !!

That'll tire them out and also they got few injuries. We won't see Heskey anyway due injury and their first choice goalkeeper Bogdan is also out as long with Pratley.

Bolton have brought a lot of players in, but none of them can play tonight as they weren't available for the original tie. Hopefully they'll all still be getting to know each other on Saturday, as well as plenty having tired legs.

Tough to name our team, given a little uncertainty around the fitness/state of mind of Buxton, Albentosa, Dawkins. And very tough to also name our bench. My guess for both is that last week's injury will be a convenient reason to leave Bucko out of the "matchday squad", giving:

Grant

Shotton

Forsyth

Keogh

Albentosa

Mascarell

Hughes

Bryson

Martin

Ward

Dawkins

Subs: Roos, Christie, Warnock, Hendrick, Bent, Lingard, Ince

At some point this season, Derby are going to blow another team away, that is for sure. Some players are going to be training very hard to get in the first team. Warnock took that U21 game extremely seriously. 'Steve McClaren is watching' Training sessions would be nice to watch but you have to write to Steve's secretary to stand any chance of being allowed in. How do I know this? I asked..ITK

Archived