Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see a clean sheet here. What Eider and Emile lack in pace, that have in experience. Can see them being too clever for our defence. 

2-1 Derby. A proper bum twitcher. 

Eider maybe, but I don't think Emile has ever been a clever footballer. He had pace, power and strength and two of those he still has so will be a threat, but not because of his football brain though.

Not many mentioning Bryson, does no one think he deserves a chance over Hendrick due to recent performances?

Hendrick has been our worst player in the last couple games for me. Chesterfield aside.

I would give him a chance. Dropping him might have given him a kick up the bottom. 

I do think there's more of a balance with Hendrick though. But a rest might do him good.

Happened before with Hendrick under Clough. Went off the boil, got dropped, came back in and he was our best player for a few weeks. 

I think it'll be one of those perfomances where we just click as a team, a la the Wolves game.

Derby 4-1 Bolton.

Grant

Shotton

Albentosa (If fit)

Keogh

Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes

Hendrick

Ward

Martin

Ince

Subs: Roos, Warnock, Christie, Bryson, Dawkins, Lingard, Bent.

Derby 3-1 Bolton

I'd keep largely the same starting xl, going with:

Grant

Shotton (Christie of Albentosa isn't fit)

Albentosa (Shotton if not fit)

Keogh

Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes

Bryson

Ward

Martin

Dawkins

Would like to see Ince, Lingard and Bent feature from the bench

Not many mentioning Bryson, does no one think he deserves a chance over Hendrick due to recent performances?

Hendrick has been our worst player in the last couple games for me. Chesterfield aside.

He didn't have a bad game against Cardiff, after another win I'd say stick rather than twist

Derby 8 pigs trotters 0

Ince

Ince

Ladygarden

Ince

Martin

Martin

Ladygarden

Hughes

HEHEHE. Back to your best, Boycie, l :lol: ove it. Ladygarden actually made me laugh aloud.

Yes he #*$&#&#@ does. I want to bump into McClaren out and about and after telling him how much I love him, give him a right bollocking about leaving Bryson out too much. PLAY HIM, DAMMIT.

Derby 3-1 Bolton

I'd keep largely the same starting xl, going with:

Grant

Shotton (Christie of Albentosa isn't fit)

Albentosa (Shotton if not fit)

Keogh

Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes

Bryson

Ward

Martin

Dawkins

Would like to see Ince, Lingard and Bent feature from the bench

One of them - lindgard/ince has to start, the question is which  :cool: - my money would actually be on Lindgard but it's going to be based on training this week one imagines.

I'd like to see Bryson given a full run out.

I think he needs a confidence game and this could be the one.

Hendrick hasn't done a great deal for the last few games.

Neither of these guys have been terrible (apart from terribly absent during the 2nd half v forest)

But neither of them are bringing anything close to what we've seen before.

Got a feeling Bryson'll come good again soon, just needs some game time.

Archived