Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is the Bolton game thread, but does anyone know if the Bournemouth game is being streamed or shown live anywhere? Seems a big game to not get any coverage.

Just looked on sky and it's not showing as a live game..!!??

Don't know. And glad it's not on sky.

Is Buxton still injured? A lot of folks dropping him from 11, and the bench. I thought he was fit?

Jake Buxton & Raul Albentosa should be fit to face Bolton. Albentosa already back in training, Buxton ankle injury not serious.

Words cannot explain how excited I am for this. Don't see Ince/Lingard starting but I expect a sub appearance fro Ince at least. Starting 11:

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes Bryson

Ward            Dawkins

Martin

2-0 win with both goals coming in the first half and cruising to victory from there.

Plea to McClaren:

Steve - just for once, this one time, throw us a freaking bone and start both Lingard and Ince. Don't pee on these fun deadline day fireworks and put Dawks and Ward out there. -_- Lingard did have 4 goals on his last Champ debut and according to Ince he was MOTM on his Forest debut (i think he just said that in his interview), and Ince and lingard are both chomping at the bit to help get us promoted. Dare to be different just this once. Come on Steve, you know you want to, you know one or both will come good. It's destined to be.

Plea to McClaren:

Steve - just for once, this one time, throw us a freaking bone and start both Lingard and Ince. Don't pee on these fun deadline day fireworks and put Dawks and Ward out there. -_- Lingard did have 4 goals on his last Champ debut and according to Ince he was MOTM on his Forest debut (i think he just said that in his interview), and Ince and lingard are both chomping at the bit to help get us promoted. Dare to be different just this once. Come on Steve, you know you want to, you know one or both will come good. It's destined to be.

Jesus wept.

Plea to McClaren:

I know you are looking for excitement but these two have not played regular football and have hardly trained with the team. It would not make sense to play them from the start this week. Ward did okay last Saturday and Dawkins probably deserves another chance. Nothing like coming off the bench to make them chomp at the bit just a little more. And don't forget Bent, Bryson and co will also want a go.

I know you are looking for excitement but these two have not played regular football and have hardly trained with the team. It would not make sense to play them from the start this week. Ward did okay last Saturday and Dawkins probably deserves another chance. Nothing like coming off the bench to make them chomp at the bit just a little more. And don't forget Bent, Bryson and co will also want a go.

True, and i totally agree (ssssshhh) ... Just a bit of fun. Of course, I don't expect Steve to play them at the start, and nor would it be fair to do so and nor would I ... but it would be something completely out of character for him to do, and we are all excited and curious to see them out there.

As a side note, I was surprised to hear from Rush today that McClaren has been a big long time admirer of Lingard. Probably due to his time there under Fergie, as Lingard came all the way through the ranks there. i am guessing he spotted him very young indeed.

True, and i totally agree (ssssshhh) ... Just a bit of fun. Of course, I don't expect Steve to play them at the start, and nor would it be fair to do so and nor would I ... but it would be something completely out of character for him to do, and we are all excited and curious to see them out there.

As a side note, I was surprised to hear from Rush today that McClaren has been a big long time admirer of Lingard. Probably due to his time there under Fergie, as Lingard came all the way through the ranks there. i am guessing he spotted him very young indeed.

Bang on the keyboard.

P.S Lingard started his youth career at Man Utd 2009.

A classic Ninos wild assumption is untrue? I'm stunned.

LOL ! Love it. That one was a teeny bit of a wild assumption i give you that.  I was scratching my head for the McClaren - Lingard connection, and knowing that Lingard has been with united a very long time, it must be something to do with his time there; i still think that its something to do with the Man United connection. You tell me why he's 'admired Lingard for a long time' as referenced by Rush.

Bang on the keyboard.

P.S Lingard started his youth career at Man Utd 2009.

I notice you like to quote my every post on this forum. you've taken RLAC's role.  Your obsession is cool, just move your nose back away from my ass a little bit once in a while; everyone likes having a puppy dog follow them around -  just don't ask me to clean up your daily messes with the pooper scooper. ;)

Archived