Junior Hoilett and Matt Phillips

DcFc Dyycheee

What did he do? I have the memory of a fish

He was just really good against us in the Play Off Final and it was his cross that duped Buxton and Forsyth, leaving Keogh to lay it off for Zamora. Essentially the assist for that goal, it was all his doing.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who's not bowled over by two players who can't get into the worst team in the Premiership?

Without Charlie Austin they'd be up the creek. Hoilett and Phillips are both good on their day but those days are too few and far between.

I wasn't bowled over with bent signing but he's winning me over. :)

Just had a look at one of the the qpr forum's (the one with all the numpty's on admittedly) they seem OK with Phillips going on loan but want Hoilett out permanently.

One even suggested trying a cheeky swap both for Hughes  :rolleyes: 

one said Chris Martin - others put him in his place with that suggestion!!

I love this Forum, because the majority of posters on it sway like a willow tree in a gale. Can anyone enlighten me as to what Junior Hoilett has ever done consistently, or actually achieved, that would give us any more than Dawks has to offer? My understanding of Phillips is that he is a bit injury prone, but at least when fit he does actually justify a place in our team. Great shame losing Russell for a while, and I know I wouldn't have said that back in September. Can a number of you get a grip - we don't need show ponies at the moment, we need a team collective that, if necessary, simply grinds out a few one nil wins for a month or so.

Where the real iRam gone?

Complaining of no sensible posts? Really?

Boycie, I am here for you. I take very little serious in life other than my love for my family, the Rams, and my friends - probably in that order. Do me a sensible post tonight and you will be my friend for ever.

P.S. Make it up with Daveo will you. He has been like little boy lost since you dumped him.

Boycie, I am here for you. I take very little serious in life other than my love for my family, the Rams, and my friends - probably in that order. Do me a sensible post tonight and you will be my friend for ever.

P.S. Make it up with Daveo will you. He has been like little boy lost since you dumped him.

I think Junior Hoilett is ace.

By Boycie

Aged 43

Archived