Junior Hoilett and Matt Phillips

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie has been in a slump, but if you averaged over the season then you would still say he's one of our better players. A rest will do him good. 

I have absolutely no worries about Christie. He's been a mainstay in one of the best defences in the division. 

Christie has been in a slump, but if you averaged over the season then you would still say he's one of our better players. A rest will do him good. 

I have absolutely no worries about Christie. He's been a mainstay in one of the best defences in the division. 

He looked good yesterday, being left out of the starting line up twice will be enough motivation. 

He looked good yesterday, being left out of the starting line up twice will be enough motivation. 

I just notice he takes weird stances (he doesn't channel the forward to one side properly when he's jockeying) allowing wing players to turn him inside out. That's a minor fix as I see it.

Christie was solid yesterday, and his cross for Martin was a peach. Shotton's versatility, and quality, is a great asset for us - two players in one almost.

How many assists is that from Christie now? 6 or 7 I think. He's worth his place if he can improve his defending.

Actually, Christie and Shotton have been excellent additions - will do fine in the PL - and its nice we have both of them on perms.

Christie has never played in the Prem,has he?Shotton played a few games for Stoke,was it in league

games,though?Anyway they didn't want to keep him.

I can't think of any of our players who have Premier experience.We need to get a few.

Christie has never played in the Prem,has he?Shotton played a few games for Stoke,was it in league

games,though?Anyway they didn't want to keep him.

I can't think of any of our players who have Premier experience.We need to get a few.

Darren Bent

Stephen Warnock

Ryan Shotton

NEXT

Archived