The S*n saying we face FA charges over the fan incident

North_Stand_Ram

Fully deserved too!

Should have kicked the **** harder

100% agree. He had a free shot at a guy the size of Wilson and let him get back on his feet.

If you're going to hit somebody the size of Wilson and not knock him out the you deserve a good pasting.

Really liked the Forest players reaction tbh. Stood their ground, didn't hit the dirt like Kirkland did and then went and stirred up their fans to milk to result.

Football supporters think "banter" should go one way and players should be "professional"

Well played Forest imo. The hippocnuts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good god another one who doesnt read.

I have said BOTH sets of players need a talking to did i not ????!!!!

No, they don't. It's called celebrating. Imagine how boring football would be if we had to stop celebrating.

I loved rubbing it in after every scarf twirl. Loved it. Forest took the opportunity to rub it in yesterday so fair play. A bit of taunting doesn't excuse some moron going onto the pitch. ****** will always be ******.

It's idiots like this that are the ruination of the game.

Talk now invariably moves to discussing whether the Forest players brought this about through over exuberant celebrations. Absolute rubbish. They won, of course they're going to celebrate. It was against their bitter rivals, of course those celebrations are going to be overly exuberant. If people could restrain themselves and accept that it's just a flicking game then there wouldn't be a problem, but no, people get mardy about it when the shoes on the other foot and we're left playing a game where players are forbidden from taking their shirts off in celebration lest they cause offence. Where does it end, a booking for the merest hint of emotion after scoring a goal? What a flicking dull game these muppets would have us watching.

How about we grow up, realise it's just a game, show some restraint and take it for what it is, banter. Every now and then we're going to be on the receiving end. Show some grace FFS.

Agree with those that said the Forest players were at fault, they were asking for it. If they just shook our hands and congratulated us on a jolly good game of association football, the poor soul wouldn't have had to run on to the pitch and assault Wilson. That's what you get for celebrating a last-minute winner in a local derby and I can't believe the FA want to punish us for that fine gentleman having the good grace to remind the Forest players that.

They could learn a thing or two from how we behaved when we beat them with 10 men. We just went home quietly and never mentioned it again.

Thoughts and prayers with everyone affected by the celebrations of the Forest players.

LOL. Your player tried to punch the guy or did by the looks from one posted video. Another tackled him. You need to get a grip pal. Go back to your own forum. Wind up. 

kelvin took some Mayweather esc moves to avoid your drone's punches and then another player of ours took him down to stop him from throwing anymore. You think that is unacceptable? Everyone else here with half a brain has recognised that they should have given the idiot a kicking

It's idiots like this that are the ruination of the game.

Talk now invariably moves to discussing whether the Forest players brought this about through over exuberant celebrations. Absolute rubbish. They won, of course they're going to celebrate. It was against their bitter rivals, of course those celebrations are going to be overly exuberant. If people could restrain themselves and accept that it's just a flicking game then there wouldn't be a problem, but no, people get mardy about it when the shoes on the other foot and we're left playing a game where players are forbidden from taking their shirts off in celebration lest they cause offence. Where does it end, a booking for the merest hint of emotion after scoring a goal? What a flicking dull game these muppets would have us watching.

How about we grow up, realise it's just a game, show some restraint and take it for what it is, banter. Every now and then we're going to be on the receiving end. Show some grace FFS.

This might not be the best post I've read on here - but it's in the top one.

Long and short of it is it's very difficult to stop anyone encroaching on the pitch if they've set their mind to it

We could put fences up.

Oh, wait...

I heard he urinated on Wilson when he knocked him down and picked his pocket. Waiting for The Sun to deliver The Truth on this development.

I need to get you out of that Uni. I bet your new mates are making you wear combats and a beret too arent they?

Our stewards seem to be as embarrassing as our medics - I still cringe thinking about their stretcher bearing at the Chelsea cup game. The game finishes with a goal scored a few minutes earlier by our local rivals, which was like winning the FA Cup for them. Where exactly did our head steward think the Forest players might head at the end of the game? To form a "tunnel" for our players to walk through with their heads held high? The guy who came on the pitch and the head steward should never be allowed in the ground again.

Archived