The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Ibe was good when he could be arsed. Frustrating watching him mess up good opportunities to get balls in or not getting back to help Forsyth out. Luxury player and I think as a unit we'll be far better off with Ince as his all round game is far superior.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Ibe kid looks awesome, must be gutted to see him go

I liked him but only after about 15ish games when mclaren and the coaching team had taught him how to pass a ball and not run into blind alleyways,came as exciting talent left as a great prospect,well done derbys coaching team,that's why the top teams in the prem want there best youngsters to come to Derby!

Now ince is slightly different already decent,with four months coaching from us he could be real quality,maybe the difference between top two and the playoffs ,we will see?

Committed Al Hasawi rues quit threat

Posted at

13:06

Nottingham Forest owner Fawaz Al Hasawi has no intention of selling the club and says he regrets posting a message on social media hinting he could quit.

Al Hasawi was responding to criticism on Twitter following the sacking of Stuart Pearce as manager and for the way Forest have handled their finances.

"I was upset but it was a mistake from me and I admit it. I will not hide," he told BBC East Midlands Today.

"I did a mistake and answered back but I will never leave Forest."

Such a shame.

Some absolute gold here from one of my favourite LTLF posters,

"Ince is rubbish, was garbage here and one okish game for Derby isn't going to change the fact he's *****.

That free-kick was a total fluke, anyone can score a freekick like that every now and then, and the second goal was a tap in, no real shock there then.

The useless potato even missed a sitter for his hattrick late on, he's crap simple as that."

Committed Al Hasawi rues quit threat

Posted at

13:06

Nottingham Forest owner Fawaz Al Hasawi has no intention of selling the club and says he regrets posting a message on social media hinting he could quit.

Al Hasawi was responding to criticism on Twitter following the sacking of Stuart Pearce as manager and for the way Forest have handled their finances.

"I was upset but it was a mistake from me and I admit it. I will not hide," he told BBC East Midlands Today.

"I did a mistake and answered back but I will never leave Forest.

Such a shame.

He also said according to the BBC:-

Al Hasawi, who took over in July 2012, added: "I like Forest, I like the people, I like the stadium and the club. And even if I decide to leave, I will do it in the right way.

So he has cleared that all up then. He is not selling now, but when somebody gives him something close to his investment, then he will have a right way to leave.

Al Hasawi, who took over in July 2012, added: "I like Forest, I like the people, I like the stadium and the club. And even if I decide to leave, I will do it in the right way.

So he has cleared that all up then. He is not selling now, but when somebody gives him something close to his investment, then he will have a right way to leave.

What would be disappointing is if he did quit, because it would mean one less vascillation, and he's more disruptive when he's vascillating. 

Yeah right, it's a shed that stinks.

Anyway he's certainly left his options open.  New owner in the summer, you read it here first #ITK

Phew! I was worried they might end up with someone who might be able to run a football club

Similar to us, Brighton did their job. That victory keeps them right on the edge of all out implosion, but means they don't quite go over it.

Now they can go on another 6 came loosing streak before they all start getting a bit antsy, an Fawaz has another mard.

All part of the plan.

Down to third

Looks like Play Offs again lads. :(

It must be heart breaking every year.

drew with the league leaders on their own patch whilst losing our top scorer to injury in the first half, outplayed them second half, they **** themselves when we got going after HT, Ince firing on all cylinders for a second game in a row! (that must hurt) not to mention the options we have on the bench, Lingaard didnt even get on the pitch! Boro were bound to beat Blackpool, however theyve still got us AND Bournemouth to play yet, not to mention Watford. They also have yourselves but its not like you're going to do us a favour with your shower is it! concentrate on beating Wigan first! 

Archived