The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Is it just me that thinks it's interesting what DF is doing? It really does show the difference in the sides and where we both are as clubs.

At Bolton he said we were the best team in the league, this was last season & imo we have a better squad now than when he made that comment. It's all mind games. He knows the only way he's going to beat us is if he gets in our head or knocks us off focus, that's all this is.

He can't really believe they're favourites due to our mentality from failures over the last couple years - if that was failure what have Forest had?

Everything he's saying is false. He knows that. We know that. Forest fans know that. Fawaz probably believes it to be true.

If he gets in our heads and they do us over, he's heralded as a genius by them lot. If we laugh it off, ignore it and continue as normal we'll ease past them, he looks like a deluded idiot and he's out on his arse before he's tried to flog Walker for £15mil. Happy days.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it could be that this is not DF's view at all, and just whatever crud the Florist PR department at Fawaz's behest have told him to say

Maybe that's why Billy Davies stopped talking to the press in the end, because he didn't want to be Fawaz's mouthpiece

Or was it just cus he was a headcase?

2 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Freedman is so incompetent that he also feels the need to deliver our team talk.

Thank you Dougie, much appreciated.

Watched Walker live two weeks ago for 90 minutes when they 'played' Burnley.

Utterly anonymous and clearly well out of his depth.

He's a young lad and looked half decent when I've seen him. Ince has been anonymous in a few games this season...doesn't make him out of his depth 

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He's a young lad and looked half decent when I've seen him. Ince has been anonymous in a few games this season...doesn't make him out of his depth 

Tyler Walker is a prospect, just like Will a couple of years ago was a prospect. His dad was a fantastic player, and if he's inherited just 50% of his talent, he'll be a good un in years to come. But 20 million good?

Way to pile the pressure on a kid, Dougie.

Whenever a manager or chairman talks in this sort of vein, I'm pleased that we don't have gobshites in charge of Derby County.

We might win, we might lose, but there's a thread of dignity.

12 minutes ago, needles said:

Whenever a manager or chairman talks in this sort of vein, I'm pleased that we don't have gobshites in charge of Derby County.

I quite liked it when our manager kicked Billy Davies though :lol:

1 minute ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

He sure was !! 

That goal was one of the biggest mentals of my life, and also the first time I heard my son drop the 'C' bomb towards A block !

I was so proud !?!?

Fair play to you mate for being there.  Us ageing half fans prefer to watch from a safe distance. About 190 miles in my case. ☺

Surely this latest remark by dug is like when Ron Atkinson (remember him?) said it was just another game?

saying past failures will effect a team that basically isn't the same team that failed is a bit daft.

As some have said before, cheers dug. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, needles said:

Don't tell Daveo - he'll want one of those on DCFCFans

I don't think we can really loose on Friday. If we win, then we win, and if we loose, we let them have their moment in the sun, and then remind them of 'the gap'. Business as usual in the next round of games.

I'd obviously rather we win, but after last seasons 'form goes out the window' game, I'm not confident. But I wouldn't be crying into my cornflakes if we lost. 

Archived