The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I was talking to a Leeds supporting colleague (i know i know) who went to see Forest v Hull. He said that Forest were appalling and it should have been 3-0. He thought that Freedman was deluded if he thought they played well.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth is going on? It must be over a week since Fawaz has done anything stupid. Is he ill or something?

saving himself for halloween

I think international hero Jamie Ward deserves some mention for NI getting to Euro 2016. Where did Forest find this gem, and how much of their season depends on him staying fit?

Seriously always like him as a player and a couple of years ago he was the one player I'd have taken if I had the choice

Seriously always like him as a player and a couple of years ago he was the one player I'd have taken if I had the choice

he used to hate your lot, I heard him at the awards night when his cheeky goal at the City ground won goal of the season.

I shant boo him, 

not until his eyeball to eyeball with one of our defenders chest, then I may shout out a little boo under my breath.

I think international hero Jamie Ward deserves some mention for NI getting to Euro 2016. Where did Forest find this gem, and how much of their season depends on him staying fit?

Knowing his track record they should hope not much

Leicester City midfielder Dean Hammond is a loan target for Nottingham Forest, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Forest boss Dougie Freedman is in the market for midfield reinforcements after seeing his options hit by injuries.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/12/nottingham-forest-eye-leicesters-hammond-on-loan/

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Leicester City midfielder Dean Hammond is a loan target for Nottingham Forest, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Forest boss Dougie Freedman is in the market for midfield reinforcements after seeing his options hit by injuries.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/12/nottingham-forest-eye-leicesters-hammond-on-loan/

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Would Leicester deal wih them again after the Hamer fiasco at the start of the season?

I doubt any of their fans care as they'll all soon be weeping into their popcorn with joy watching I Believe In Miracles.  I reckon repeat viewing will help it surpass Skyfall as the biggest film in the UK ever.  Saying that can you imagine having to watch Kenny Burns on an IMAX screen??!??!  Yeeeeesh!

Nottingham Forest boss Dougie Freedman is ready to raid former club Bolton Wanderers to sign Liam Trotter on loan, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Freedman is scouring the loan market to bolster his injury-hit squad after seeing Michael Mancienne ruled out for several weeks with a hamstring injury.

Mancienne joins a long list of players on the sidelines for Forest with the likes of Andy Reid, Chris Cohen, Britt Assombalonga, Matty Fryatt, Kelvin Wilson, Robert Tesche, Ben Osborn and Dexter Blackstock all injured, while Matt Mills and Eric Lichaj both face suspensions.

Freedman knows all about Trotter having signed the player during his time in charge of Bolton with the 27-year-old arriving initially on loan from Millwall in January 2014 before the move permanent at the end of that season.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/13/nottingham-forest-target-boltons-liam-trotter/

So now they're possibly trying to sign a midfielder who can't even make Bolton's first 11 

Archived