The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game for the doggies in a fortnight. On a bad run after a promising start. Lose at the team bottom of the league and it all start looking a bit iffy. Just saying.

Is it me, or is it not as much fun seeing our 6 fingered friends up the road fail again this season?  Now that they're under embargo and their no longer splurging millions on bang average players, it's nowhere near as funny.  You still get the odd **** on Twitter saying they should be top with their squad and that Fridgy can do no wrong but the majority seem to have come to realise that they are indeed a bang average team and have slipped en mass into apathy.  They just need NLN to replace Freedman by December and they'll know exactly what it was like to be us 4 years ago...

Sad really...  Almost :lol:

No new sponsors for the dogs this year .Fridgy doing the honours again.

English soccer side Nottingham Forest have extended their shirt sponsorship agreement with Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.

The one-year renewal comes after Fawaz Al Hasawi, the owner of both the club and the company, failed to secure a new main sponsor for this season.

“It was my intention to attract an external sponsor this season but my promise to the club was to continue with last season’s sponsor if no suitable party was identified,” Al Hasawi said in a statement.

The Money Shop re-signs with Nottingham Forest
“I would love to have a strong, English sponsor for the club, and I was patient in my endeavours to find one. Unfortunately I was unable to do so but, as has been the case in previous seasons, the club will benefit from its partnership with our current sponsors.”

Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning has been Forest’s main sponsor for the past two seasons, with its logo adorning the front of the Championship club’s home and away shirts.

The City Ground Nottingham (UK) October 5 2015:

Nottingham Forest football FC training was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the City Ground pitch. 

Manager Dougie Freedman immediately suspended training while police were called to investigate. 

After a complete analysis, Police forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was in fact the goal line. 

Training was resumed after management decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season..

No new sponsors for the dogs this year .Fridgy doing the honours again.

English soccer side Nottingham Forest have extended their shirt sponsorship agreement with Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.

The one-year renewal comes after Fawaz Al Hasawi, the owner of both the club and the company, failed to secure a new main sponsor for this season.

“It was my intention to attract an external sponsor this season but my promise to the club was to continue with last season’s sponsor if no suitable party was identified,” Al Hasawi said in a statement.

The Money Shop re-signs with Nottingham Forest
“I would love to have a strong, English sponsor for the club, and I was patient in my endeavours to find one. Unfortunately I was unable to do so but, as has been the case in previous seasons, the club will benefit from its partnership with our current sponsors.”

Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning has been Forest’s main sponsor for the past two seasons, with its logo adorning the front of the Championship club’s home and away shirts.

Hilariously tinpot that no one will even sponsor them.

Is it me, or is it not as much fun seeing our 6 fingered friends up the road fail again this season?  Now that they're under embargo and their no longer splurging millions on bang average players, it's nowhere near as funny.  You still get the odd **** on Twitter saying they should be top with their squad and that Fridgy can do no wrong but the majority seem to have come to realise that they are indeed a bang average team and have slipped en mass into apathy.  They just need NLN to replace Freedman by December and they'll know exactly what it was like to be us 4 years ago...

Sad really...  Almost :lol:

not quite exactly like us. Our apathy was brought on after a season in the premier league. There's has been fought on after several seasons in league one followed by several seasons achieving precisely naff all in the championship. 

If our apathy was a hangover after a good night out, painful, but temporary, there's is more like the acceptance phase of coming to terms with a degenerative disease.

Archived