The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there  is grounds for a complaint to the FL or Fa about Fawaz's tweet there. Surely if people believe that allegation then it could adversely impact on signings and commercial revenues for Derby.

It's one thing a fan saying it, it's totally another when the owner of a club in teh same competition who you would assume is privy to privileged information.

I trust ramblur's knowledge over Fawaz. He said it will be tight but we will likely be fine and it was years of getting our **** in order that's enabled us to do this.

Reckon Mel's got a plan.

Compulsory purchase of Candy Crush Lollipop hammers for all home supporters, one per match, with DCFC taking 25% of revenue as commission - sorted!

I trust ramblur's knowledge over Fawaz. He said it will be tight but we will likely be fine and it was years of getting our **** in order that's enabled us to do this.

yep. And dint forget this summers spending isn't factored in for FFP in December anyway. Its the 14-15 accounts. We can lose £6m including investor funding.

He really hasn't learned has he. Why does he keep taking the bait. Twitter is for bored kids not football club owners. 

He does not exactly defend himself in his tweet does he because he hasn't replied to the he cant run a football club comment and his 'comeback' is ***** because he is in an embargo himself! :lol:

The way Fawaz aligns himself with their history is disgusting, do they really believe he knew anything about them before he came? I imagine he bought the club along the lines of that undercover documentary from a couple of years ago. What clubs can I buy, oh they're available? OK. Buys club. I know they spend their time convincing themselves how famous they are and that everyone in the world knows their ground (they don't) but surely there are some realists out there?

I find it incredible that he puts announcements out by Twitter also, honestly is that really professional? Why even have an account? It's just so shoddy, the way some of them lap it up blows my mind. Rivalry aside I just find it astonishing that someone could be so unprofessional. Then again it is obvious that he never earnt his wealth but merely inherited it, he's too much of a clown to achieve anything by himself. They could do far better but I do enjoy watching the show so he can stay for me.

Forest are bringing back an old tradition of smaller clubs. match Ball sponsors. Or the modern version £2000 to be a match sponsor

http://mobile.nottinghamforest.co.uk//news/article/sponsor-forest-v-middlesbrough-live-on-sky-2674811.aspx

I'd genuinely like to see what kind of takers they get for that for they don't seem to be able to sell any other kind of sponsorship. The two grand they get for that is hardly in the same league as our £600,000 for the stadium naming rights. But I suppose every little helps when your living in the shadow of a huge debt. 

Archived