The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest I think will not go down. They've only won 3 in 21 but are still 11th. The bottom half are either ***** or have been playing each other do not making ground up on Forest.

Forest are still 8 points clear of relegation - not a lot I know but there are 11 teams between them and the drop.

I'm hoping once they start playing the bottom six again they may start dropping towards it bit looking at the table I think 45 points might see people safe this season, surely Forest can pick up 14 points in 21 games.

It must be hard being a Forest fan.

They have worse owners than us.

They don't own their ground.

Their ground is worse than ours.

They have less fans than us.

Their academy is worse than ours in terms of facilities and category. 

They have a worse manager than us.

They are in a worse financial position than us,

They are in a worse transfer position than us.

They are 11 places below us.

Their recent form is worse.

They have more injuries than us.

However, they have won the European Cup twice and if we were in the early 80's this may upset me a little. 

Forest I think will not go down. They've only won 3 in 21 but are still 11th. The bottom half are either ***** or have been playing each other do not making ground up on Forest.

Forest are still 8 points clear of relegation - not a lot I know but there are 11 teams between them and the drop.

I'm hoping once they start playing the bottom six again they may start dropping towards it bit looking at the table I think 45 points might see people safe this season, surely Forest can pick up 14 points in 21 games.

13th now  - in the bottom half and bottom of the recent form table. Even Blackpool are reeling them in.

#Pearcein

pretty sure they're bottom half now.

If they win only 3 out of the next 21 they will go down

That was a great result tbh for us.

Would have preferred a draw, cos we still gotta watch Norwich, the best team we have played this season imo. Anyway back to Forest... mind the gap? well at 17 points and counting I dont mind it all.   

Pearce will be gone before they play us. If, by some miracle, they fluked a win then he can't really sack Pearce without risking the ire of a proportion of the muppets. Unless they get rid then they won't go down but they'll be a lot closer to the drop than going up.

If Pearce is still in charge for the game then it's win-win for us really. We either win, and get him sacked, or we lose, keep him his job and f**k them over for the rest of the season.

I was in my local earlier & to my surprise 4 forest fans were on the table next to me. All of them had an opinion on the events of today & what's going on. To be honest I'd love to say what they were on about but I zoned out & got distracted by the TV. It was showing Strike It Lucky on Challenge. What is Michael Barrymore doing now? One contestant had a mullet. Ha.

Archived