The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 goals scored in the last 8 games for the Treetards.

Impressive LOL

Last week some gump was saying that Antonio and Alongerdongler were now worth 14 million.

How does that work?

Are they factoring in the fact that they don't damage footballs or goal nets?

Alright lads, I've got a cool box full of bevvies and I'm just pulling up the plastic chairs outside LTLF for the evening. Anyone want to join (you have to bring the snacks)?

POPCORN !!!!!!

Last week some gump was saying that Antonio and Alongerdongler were now worth 14 million.

How does that work?

Are they factoring in the fact that they don't damage footballs or goal nets?

Maybe he was Indian and meant they were worth 14 million rupees? Think that works out at about

Alright lads, I've got a cool box full of bevvies and I'm just pulling up the plastic chairs outside LTLF for the evening. Anyone want to join (you have to bring the snacks)?

woanz, who would buy a club riddled by ffp, with an over expectant/deluded fan base, with 30k a week footballers training with kids, with a no existant shirt sponsor, with an owner who will want every sheckle he has ever put in to the club back, with court cases looming, with ex-managers not paid, with FA looking in to agent issues.............................NOBODY THAT IS NOT INSANE .....JE SUIS NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Read more: http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=29659&start=120#ixzz3ORKqP3wT

And that's just the good points.

Archived