The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don`t think Pearce will last till next Sat .Fawaz went home before end of match refusing to make any comment to BBC,and has not spoken to Pearce yet.

Just can`t see Fawaz risking sacking another manager after another embarrassing defeat against us,so I think he`ll get shut before they play us just out of spite.Hope I`M wrong though

I think Fawaz is waiting to sack Pearce till next week. If he sacks him now then Fawaz is finished...fans will side with their legend Pearce. The longer he waits, the more the fans will turn on pearce and the better Fawaz will look when he finally pulls the trigger.

If we batter forest, pearce will be the villan and Fawaz will be the hero for finally getting rid of him.

Pull up a chair and grab the popcorn!!

I think Fawaz is waiting to sack Pearce till next week. If he sacks him now then Fawaz is finished...fans will side with their legend Pearce. The longer he waits, the more the fans will turn on pearce and the better Fawaz will look when he finally pulls the trigger.

If we batter forest, pearce will be the villan and Fawaz will be the hero for finally getting rid of him.

Whilst I agree with you ,Fridgy ain't that bright.

Fawaz only went today cos Wiziwig closed down! Think we underestimate how much they like Fawaz, I've yet to hear any Gumps who think he's the problem.

Well ,they have had a fair turnover of players and managers ,the common denominator is ?.  The alarm bells should have rung when Pearce, with Forest in a good position to try for the play offs bottled it last season.

Archived