The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Don't be fooled into thinking that we won't go down

We are bottom 6 material with him in charge.

We are terrible beyond belief.

Apparently it's either the weather, BD, players etc fault before they dare lay blame on SP.

I support NFFC before anything else. I'd love to see him do well but it won't. Didn't want him at the start and certainly don't want him now.

Total defunked of any ideas who seems to blame desire and will to win before his own short comings.

Well desire and will to win is the minimum I expect any manager of any team to instil.

Whether your a manager of a multi million pound football club or a manager at tescos you need to create an environment where people flourish, are motivated and in a place where they are willing to do anything to succeed.

Simply put. He needs to go

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would p1ss if they gen it him.

Would fridgy be so callous as to have sherwood there with the view of sacking Stu?.

Is he really that much of a sausage?.

Sherwood would be so much of a hypocrite. Didn't he give some spiel about turning down a job not long ago because it wasn't right, and he wanted the full say so blah blah blah

I'm disappointed with the florist score today. I was hoping fizzco would still be in charge for the derby, but it looks like he'll be gone now and that always gives teams a lift. I'd still back us, but if they kept SP and we get an early goal again it could be badly messy for them.  :)

Can someone tell me what's so good about Sherwood? He's always one of the favourites for every single job that becomes available. He's had a few months at Spurs, didn't do much and that now qualifies him for every job. Newcastle, Palace, Brighton, Norwich and now maybe Forest have all been linked with him and I don't really understand why.

Had Mac left for Toon then no doubt he'd be one of the favourites to come here too.

Savage touting Nigel for the Forest job.

That'd work well. Nigel's style is clearly perfectly suited to the country's most impatient, unrealistic fans combined with an owner who likes to bring in his own players and select the team.

But I suppose he does know the non-league transfer market very well - and that is where Forest have to mainly shop for the next 18 months.

Biggest load of bolox

Let's not start with 'form don't mean a thing in a derby game'

You will destroy us

Fair play to you stoners for having the balls to come on here and be so well behaved.

A couple of questions for you...

What surprises me is how lots of forest fans seem to think that the squad is good.  I just don't see it.  which of the forest squad would make derby's 18 in your opinion?

Is SP the problem?

Fair play to you stoners for having the balls to come on here and be so well behaved.

A couple of questions for you...

What surprises me is how lots of forest fans seem to think that the squad is good. I just don't see it. which of the forest squad would make derby's 18 in your opinion?

Is SP the problem?

IMHO SP is the problem. No plan B and in reality no plan A. Still doesn't know his best team which is unforgivable. He has done great thing in the background he really has but his match day performance has been nothing short of disasterious

I'm not going to get into that debate of a team between 2 clubs cos it ll get no where

But what I can say, again IMHO, with a good championship manager we are a top 6 side. Especially this year with the league being the poorest for a long time

IMHO SP is the problem. No plan B and in reality no plan A. Still doesn't know his best team which is unforgivable. He has done great thing in the background he really has but his match day performance has been nothing short of disasterious

I'm not going to get into that debate of a team between 2 clubs cos it ll get no where

But what I can say, again IMHO, with a good championship manager we are a top 6 side. Especially this year with the league being the poorest for a long time

fair enough - I suppose what I was getting at is if we were to make a team out of both squads, what would it be?

I like SP.  But to be honest it comes as no suprise to me that he's not doing that well.

what I can say, again IMHO, with a good championship manager we are a top 6 side. Especially this year with the league being the poorest for a long time

Not sure mate. Of the top six, probably the only one punching above their weight is Brentford. Even taking them out I'd still rate Norwich as a better side than Forest, especially if they too had a decent Manager.

But what I can say, again IMHO, with a good championship manager we are a top 6 side.

Any Championship club can say that why would a good championship manager be interested in going to the City Ground with your chairman, a transfer embargo and a set of fans who think that their club has a divine right to be in the Premiership

So Sherwood, Petrescu, Keane and McDermott were all at the game today.

Bet they had a right laugh.

They played a tournament of rock-paper-scissors to decide who has to take over this shower.

Sherwood played Keane in the semi-final, Keane lost so was still in the reckoning and headbutted Sherwood.

Djellicon ?@djellicon Sep 14

I hope so much that Forest beat Derby later. Not smash them, just 4-0 so McLaren doesn't get sacked, love that they're stuck with him

Just seen this, was sent before the game in September.

Tbh, i love the fact we're stuck with him too.

Why do you say that? Why do you think your players are good enough for a top six spot?

You say the league has been it's poorest for years. Yeh, but the top six aren't. Looking at the table, assuming Blackburn will tomorrow then the top 8 will all have plus GD's and the rest negative.

I think Derby, Boro, Norwich, Ipswich, Bournemouth and Watford are top six material - I can't see Brentford sustaining it but you never know.

But going on points average, it appears that 6th place may end up getting more than 75 points which is high for 6th spot.

I'd like to know, given that you all keep saying you have a top six squad or with a decent manager would be top six. Which team out of Derby, Norwich, Boro, Bournemouth, Ipswich and Watford are you better than? I'd say none, quite easily.

Biggest problem you have is you had two choices over the past 18 months - stability or big promotion push.

You went for the latter, failed and now have a manager who craves stability but the fans and owner expecting much more as a result of the money you spent.

You'd probably accept you position now if you sold your big earners in the summer, brought in the youth and made a few cheap signings. Instead you stupidly spent big again - on a weak foundation and base - and now have gotten yourself in an even bigger mess.

Archived