The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I am struggling a bit here, but do you think Simon Holbrook above might be one of those hipster types, or is he just a bit of a ****. One things for sure, he certainly has a different understanding of the English language than me. Magic and fight? I think The Gumps need Penn and Teller rather than Al-Hasawi and Pearce to put their promotion surge back on track.

they can have penn and teller whilst we have panatella ;)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paterson at his best last season was fantastic and we have missed him big time.

I wanted to give Pearce two seasons but he is not up to the job. Even the games we won at the start of the season, many of them we did not play well in.

I just hope he is replaced before the game next week to give us a chance. With him in charge I think it could be a repeat of last season. I would even rather have a caretaker like Gary Brazil in charge.

If you want to see Brazil, just become a Rams fan

IMHO SP is the problem. No plan B and in reality no plan A. Still doesn't know his best team which is unforgivable.

I wanted to give Pearce two seasons but he is not up to the job. Even the games we won at the start of the season, many of them we did not play well in.

I just hope he is replaced before the game next week to give us a chance. With him in charge I think it could be a repeat of last season. I would even rather have a caretaker like Gary Brazil in charge.

You're not very loyal.

I thought he was supposed to be the talisman.

Don't think you will see Keane near that job.

It will be someone cheap.

What some Forest don't understand they are shipping in bargain basement bin. Similar to us straight after Jewell had left etc. There's no money! I meant Transfers... Not Clough!

Archived