The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Fawaz is waiting to sack Pearce till next week. If he sacks him now then Fawaz is finished...fans will side with their legend Pearce. The longer he waits, the more the fans will turn on pearce and the better Fawaz will look when he finally pulls the trigger.

If we batter forest, pearce will be the villan and Fawaz will be the hero for finally getting rid of him.

Pull up a chair and grab the popcorn!!

Pretty much the exact opposite of what this muppet said is going to happen. He'll sack Pearce before playing you inbreds knowing that sacking a manager twice after the same fixture won't go down too well..

Sherwood and Keane sat in the directors box today. Lump money on one or both of those as new manager

Pretty much the exact opposite of what this muppet said is going to happen. He'll sack Pearce before playing you inbreds knowing that sacking a manager twice after the same fixture won't go down too well..

Sherwood and Keane sat in the directors box today. Lump money on one or both of those as new manager

or they both made sharp exits and thought **** that.

Would Keane really sit like a vulture watching his old mate go through the managerial death throes, then take his job?

Only a total egotistical kn0b would do that.

Oh wait...

I saw that picture of Keane and Sherwood, my only reservation was Keane's beard was in full force - I thought that had long gone?

Well ,they have had a fair turnover of players and managers ,the common denominator is ?. The alarm bells should have rung when Pearce, with Forest in a good position to try for the play offs bottled it last season.

You'd think so, but they seem blind to the possibility he's not as rich or well intentioned as made out. Given the choice they'd see Pierce out before him, at least the ones I work with would.

You'd think so, but they seem blind to the possibility he's not as rich or well intentioned as made out. Given the choice they'd see Pierce out before him, at least the ones I work with would.

It is crazy, I am still yet to meet a Forest fan who a) wants Fawaz gone or b) finishes the conversation without mentioning a European Cup

Archived