Do you clap, or do you go absolutely bonkers?

robglosta

Watched that GoPro angle of the South Stand this morning.  That second before a goal - when it's deathly silent - then the roar.  Brill. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand up and clap like most of the supporters around me (when back in the UK)

In the privacy of my own home, I run around like a madman so much so that I actually broke my hand when we equalised against Forest a couple of months back as I hit it so hard on the table several times while screaming YES!

I still only have about 60% movement in that hand.

I do hope it's not your drinking hand.

Depends on game and how the game is going.

Forest with 10 men when Jeff swept it in I ended up 2 rows down bear hugging every one around jumping up and down like a lunatic.

When we played Fulham at home and the 5th goes in its a bit of a "yeaaaah!" then clapping because its no longer a contest.

All depends on the type of game, opposition, circumstances etc.

When Chris Martin scored the second against Bournemouth last month a medium 'Yeeeeeah' followed by polite enthusiastic clapping.

When Pearson scored at Wembley I screamed so loud and for so long I fooked my voice for 3 days and could barely swallow the lager on the minibus home.

I go Bonkers , grabbing and hugging everybody . Sometimes lose where my seat is . I also drink a few more on Saturday games , might explain my football "twister " celebrations ,

I was grabbed at Charlton away last season. I was right at the back. Was that you?

Archived