Do you clap, or do you go absolutely bonkers?

robglosta

I was only joking about the masturbating thing.

I normally jump up and down, kind of like girly star jumps, for about 7 seconds, then a few fist pumps, then start clapping, then do a 360 spin and ask the first person I see looking at me who scored, then Bananas at the goal music.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Equalisers or taking the lead goals, I go eye-bulgingly wappy, with the kind of face on that would scare children and cause middle aged ladies to call the police.

Progressively less aggressive celebrations down to a big grin and a clap when we're 4 or 5 up.

It's the juice intit, scoring? All the talking, opinions, worrying, thinking, picking teams, choosing tactics...all comes down to that instant of release when the net ripples. Like sex but with less moisture.

At the game it is always the same...I always seem to grab the person next to me and bounce up and down just shouting "yes you beauty"...... against Forest last season after maybe the 3rd or 4th goal, I grabbed the 15 year old kid next to me and said something like "stop fkcing around on your iPhone and watch this.....this is history.....this will never happen again...." he shrugged me off and said "i am textign my Mum, she has jsut seen me on TV being lifted up my a bloke with big sideburns!" ha ha.

Against Brighton in the play offs last season I was watching it at home and when the secodn one went in i jumped on the table and just stood there all alone singing "que sera sera" for about 15 minutes......

Jump up like lunatics, arms everywhere (come close to smacking the guy who sits next to me a few times) jump about some more, then clap, then sing or chant.

Archived