Do you clap, or do you go absolutely bonkers?

robglosta

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jump around with my arm round my lad until I'm out of breath, have a breather then wave my arms around like a loony.

Unless it's Forest, then it's a mixture of going over the seats in front/behind scaping my shins/calfs till it draws blood or hurtling down the gangway twisting my ankle at the bottom.

Mostly always go mental, to the point of scaring children. Remember when we scored against Forest a few years ago at PP I grabbed the guy next to me inadvertantly planting his pie in his face and knocking off his glasses. Also have thumped a few souls in the face or body upon my customary 'fists pumping, jumping, space rocket being launched into space' celebration. At Blackpool home last season I smacked some poor duck in the side of the head, we kissed and made up. I have always been way OTT when celebrating, but I cannot change that fact. I also feel like I have just been told a member of my family has died when the opposition score. I guess you just can't buy passion like it. Strange for a pretty mild mannered man outside of football grounds.

I was grabbed at Charlton away last season. I was right at the back. Was that you?

No it was me.

I just found you insanely attractive, sweetie.

I remain very dignified like the Queen on the toilet.

I might break into a smile and nod.

If i get very giddy i stand up and clap.

Bizarrely if its away and i'm surrounded by opposition fans i put on more of a show and I quite enjoy getting all the dirty looks.

Bonkers, big group hugs with the people around me. If it's just any old game, it's just me and my brothers in the group hug. When it is Forest or Leeds or Brighton in the playoffs last year, the whole of rows Q, R and S in our block join in.

There are varying degrees of bonkers, you know this.

Standard game-bonkers for 6/7 seconds, hearty clapping with shouting

Late winners- bonkers for a good 10/15 seconds, usually hugging whoever I'm with

Away games- bonkers, usually bruise shins in mess

Forest and play-offs- bonkers for a good 20 seconds, much swearing, gesturing and hugging

If you don't end up two rows out of position, you're not celebrating properly in my book.

It was great in the days of the terraces. We'd score and when the dust had eventually settled you got your bearings and realized you were miles away from where you'd started out. Loved it. Like one massive mosh pit at the best gig ever.

Archived