time for bryson to be dropped

Sexydadbod

Dawkins for Bryson?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what needs to happen is mac utilise his philosophy of 'play well and you keep the shirt', which should also mean 'play badly and lose the shirt' some players havny produced now (Bryson, Buxton if he doesnt perform next game) and so, should lose the shirt

Also, fozzy, been pretty poor, but we dont really have anyone to challenge him, which is a problem, as its 'dont worry, no matter how badly you play, youll still have a place in the squad' <- great motivating there

No it's a known fact...

I'd love to know why people think Bryson is better than Dawkins in midfield.

Dawks is better at passing, dribbling, movmement, creativity, first touch, vision and ball control. 

Bryson is better at running around aimlessly.

Bryson was brilliant last season playing great football on the floor.......you were always wumming after every defeat under Nige ....must be a tad boring south of the border?

The consensus on here seems to be our squad is A1 so injuries shouldnt make a difference

Its difficult this situation for Mac he's dammed if he does he's dammed if he doesn't.

The squad is good but could always be improved on .

Looking forward to Huddersfield which is a massive game really for us now as we don't want to lose 3 in a row.

A lot of fans calling for Eustace to be back but I'm not one of them as you know.

But Mac will have to decide on Buxton or Shotton / Whitbread

Bryson / Hendrick

Ibe / Dawkins

I hope he gets it right and we win which is the most important thing

Up the Rams.

No such thing as a strongest line up. It depends on players on form and who the opposition is. very naive to think you can have a strongest line up.

Dawkins as a centre mid would really worry me. In my opinion he doesn't have the following attributes:

Passing - doesn't thread balls through and doesn't make the right choices

Vision - definitely doesn't have this in my books the amount if times I find myself shouting lay it off or thread it through and he takes another five touches before he does anything.

Creativity - nope, see above points.

Goals - nope doesn't provide enough for me. It's telling that he never takes part in the shooting warm up drill but the other wingers do.

Work rate - nope definitely not. Our system requires either of the two attacking CM's to to work with Martin in closing the ball down and one thing for me Dawks definitely doesn't do is close people down.

Close control - yes he does have this.

His game at Fulham warranted a start today, I admit that but i thought he was back to his usual self today.

I agree Bryson isn't playing to the same standards as last year and predominantly he isn't finding himself in those goal scoring areas. However he was the player pressing the most today and we missed that after he went off although I understand that we wanted to retain the ball more and Hughes gave us that option.

The biggest problem seems to be Bryso is pressing as normal but when bucko plays we sit too far back leaving big gaps from the back 4 to midfield , also mascarell won't do , he might be a tidy player but he's no as mean and nasty as eustace in there and until Thorne is fit eustace must start , it's then up to mclaren to pick 2 from Bryso Hendrick n Hughes and stick with them for a spell

The biggest problem seems to be Bryso is pressing as normal but when bucko plays we sit too far back leaving big gaps from the back 4 to midfield , also mascarell won't do , he might be a tidy player but he's no as mean and nasty as eustace in there and until Thorne is fit eustace must start , it's then up to mclaren to pick 2 from Bryso Hendrick n Hughes and stick with them for a spell

Good balanced post Valley. I imagine you doing it biting on a piece of wood, but I think Bucko is a problem, and if Shotton was in their with Keogh you would have less worry about the gap, and for that matter Mascarell. Hughes has been our most consistent midfield performer this year, leaving Bryson and Hendrick. On form terms there is not much between them, but I think it is time to see how Hughes and Hendrick link up.

Archived