time for bryson to be dropped

Sexydadbod

Dawkins for Bryson?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear there is a bit of in-fighting on here tonight. I am so tempted to turn my cheek and just walk away but it is always more fun taking part.

Bryson is not at the races at the moment - in fact he and Forsyth have probably been our most disappointing performers this season (compared to last). I would rest Bryson - we have options. I am not sure I would drop Forsyth until we have the chance of an option in January.

Hughes must play, but we should not forget he is 19 and needs to be protected to a degree. Glad to see Coutts back -always rated his tidy play - and with Omar, Eust, and Jeff there is no need to panic. I think Dawkins does need to be pushed closer to Martin for what worth.

ValleyRam no doubt you will disagree, but I would value your opinion more if you spent far less time up Bryson's arse, and actually watched the games.

do you think its fozzy's support thats the problem? maybe ward really is vital to our team, fozzy needs that kind of winger who will hold it up for him, do a few turns and let him run past him so he can play it through.

Not really. Fozzy looks a a bit leggy this season and looks a couple of yards off the pace. Ward's work rate shouldn't go unappreciated though.

Archived