time for bryson to be dropped

Sexydadbod

Dawkins for Bryson?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm never wrong, how long have you been on here for? Thought you'd know this by now

Roughly the same time as you I think. I was on of your first members, usually because I'm always right.

Do you remember the days when we couldn't score in the last 15 mins? Seems a long time ago now.

Well that's that settled then. Because Bris says so.

Close the thread lads, everyone is wrong except Bris Vegas.

Not everyone is wrong because there are some that agree with me.

But what are you objecting to? The fact that Dawkins is quality in the middle or the fact that Bryson is average?

Not everyone is wrong because there are some that agree with me.

But what are you objecting to? The fact that Dawkins is quality in the middle or the fact that Bryson is average?

I'm objecting to your OPINION that Bryson is average. If it was a fact, I wouldn't be objecting to it.

Or is it only a fact because you said so?

I'm objecting to your OPINION that Bryson is average. If it was a fact, I wouldn't be objecting to it.

Or is it only a fact because you said so?

No it's a known fact...

I'd love to know why people think Bryson is better than Dawkins in midfield.

Dawks is better at passing, dribbling, movmement, creativity, first touch, vision and ball control. 

Bryson is better at running around aimlessly.

Bryson is Scottish... :)

I know. But when people call for this type of player and laud them like no tomorrow then it filters through.

Half the PL is just made up of better Bryson-type midfielders. No wonder when they play in Europe or whatever they just get humiliated.

Archived