time for bryson to be dropped

Sexydadbod

Dawkins for Bryson?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hasnt been himself this season. He had one brilliant season and has now gone back to an average midfielder. Time to play dawkins there to provide creativity. Also think fozzy needs to up his game as he hasnt been the same.

If anyone is going to replace Bryson it will be Hughes.

Do me a lemon, Bryson is the only player with an engine in midfield. Believe me, I like both Hughes and Hendrick but with back-to-back losses in the league, I think we need someone pushing forward with the ball, which neither Hughes nor Hendrick is doing.

Hughes and Bryson with me (with whichever CDM you want to pick, I'm not fussed on that one)

Do me a lemon, Bryson is the only player with an engine in midfield. Believe me, I like both Hughes and Hendrick but with back-to-back losses in the league, I think we need someone pushing forward with the ball, which neither Hughes nor Hendrick is doing.

Hughes and Bryson with me (with whichever CDM you want to pick, I'm not fussed on that one)

U talk too much sense tombo

Yeh Bryson has an engine... Which is good if you're going to play route one football and look to pick up the second balls.

The fact we play the ball along the floor means we need a technically good player in the middle of the park. Bryson isn't this player, he's a bang average workhorse.

Archived