The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

Yeah, if you like.

So let's get this straight. You've stated that, in your opinion, Watford are a better footballing team than Derby. And you've hidden behind the magic, IMO. Everyone's entitles to an opinion.

But that doesn't mean that opinions can't be wrong and open to being shot down. Opinions have to be backed up with reasoned arguments.

If it was my opinion that the sky is green and grass is blue, my opinion would be wrong, I would be an idiot.

If you found someone who still believed in apartheid in South Africa, and they believe that white people are better than black people based purely on race, their opinion would be wrong and instantly discredited. They'd be shot down (probably literally).

So when you say that Watford are the best footballing club in the division, and we present you irrefutable evidence, qualitative (statements from other fans and managers) and quantitative (stats), that show otherwise, your opinion is wrong, and becomes invalid.

And someone who continues arguing for an invalidated opinion just comes across as an idiot. You might as well try to argue for creative design over evolution.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football fans views on others clubs are usually a load of rubbish, usually based on the 2 games their club plays them, what they see on FLS and then twisted with rivalry and jealousy.

Psycho's opinion on Watford and Derby I would take with a massive pinch of salt, just as he, Stoners and Dawnie will do with our views on Forest.

Really don't understand why people bite so much and write essays about identity and style of play (yes Bris) where's the fun in banter gone?

I could easily win the Internet by asking Psycho how many minutes of Watford and Derby has he actually seen this season, instead I'm off to hub, the tits are better on there than this thread.

Finally someone with their priorities right. :D

My last word on this subject...from my own eyes and ears this season Watford play the best football in the league. Regardless of forward passes stats, of time spent in opposition half, of amount of time the centre forward controls it with his feet etc. I couldn't care less what Adkins says either.

Deal with it lads.

Football fans views on others clubs are usually a load of rubbish, usually based on the 2 games their club plays them, what they see on FLS and then twisted with rivalry and jealousy.

Psycho's opinion on Watford and Derby I would take with a massive pinch of salt, just as he, Stoners and Dawnie will do with our views on Forest.

Really don't understand why people bite so much and write essays about identity and style of play (yes Bris) where's the fun in banter gone?

I could easily win the Internet by asking Psycho how many minutes of Watford and Derby has he actually seen this season, instead I'm off to hub, the tits are better on there than this thread.

It was and everyone treated it that way, but then he tried to argue his point,which removed the light hearted "banter" and makes for a debate.

To which he got shot down and through his dummy out when he couldn't back up his argument (which was brilliant by the way)

Besides "banter" is a horrific word and showing up cock sure Forest fans is more fun.  :p

My last word on this subject...from my own eyes and ears this season Watford play the best football in the league. Regardless of forward passes stats, of time spent in opposition half, of amount of time the centre forward controls it with his feet etc. I couldn't care less what Adkins says either.

Deal with it lads.

How many minutes have you watched Watford play this season? Just a number reply will be sufficent

That Nottingham Forest, they're a bit sausage aren't they??? :D

BANTER!

FACT!

Watch out for some of the 'ads' on that site... :(

It was and everyone treated it that way, but then he tried to argue his point,which removed the light hearted "banter" and makes for a debate.

To which he got shot down and through his dummy out when he couldn't back up his argument (which was brilliant by the way)

Besides "banter" is a horrific word and showing up cock sure Forest fans is more fun. :p

You remind me of mcramfan

I miss him :(

Deal with it lads.

And ya still wrong.

Were top, you and watford ain't

Deal with it.

:lol: :lol:

Don't complain buddy, people 'biting' and analysing/talking about the games is what helps run a forum.

If it was as simple as 'everyone team deserves what they get win, lose or draw' and no point in talking about important aspects of football then there wouldn't be a forum for people to write.

I'd certainly not stick around if the only talk on here was the cringworthy puns and pointless chitter chatter

Don't complain buddy, people 'biting' and analysing/talking about the games is what helps run a forum.

If it was as simple as 'everyone team deserves what they get win, lose or draw' and no point in talking about important aspects of football then there wouldn't be a forum for people to write.

I'd certainly not stick around if the only talk on here was the cringworthy puns and pointless chitter chatter

Yeah, what he said.

Anyone would think Daveo owned the fookin forum

:ph34r: :ph34r: :D

Rest of the forum I agree, but you're wasting your time in this thread

Plus the adsense money driven up by page upon page of **** talking  :lol:

That must cover hosting fee's alone.

Puns? Me neither.

Archived