The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

Can't believe how badly they've taken my audacious claim that Watford play better football.

You're not the only one who has said that. I read the Watford forum too and many on there think the same, also stating their aren't any top sides this years and they haven't seen such amazing football since the highs of that amazing Zola season.

During Zola's season, they finished 3rd on 77 points (behind an awful Cardiff City side) with a GD of 27.

Last season we finihsed 3rd on 84 points with a GD of 32.

Not to mention last season we did the double over them, including hammering them 4-2 in one if the final games of the season and currently sitting top now with a better GD,

How they or anyone else can claim they are better is laughable.

Though, despite knowing what we're all about, I'm not going to gloat just yet. If we're still top and looking good in January/February time then I'll start to really believe.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew that someone would take exception to that.

Just going by what I've seen and heard, apparently Watford's 1-touch game last night was of something rarely seen at this level. Whereas you lot against us were anything but, committing more fouls, going down to 10 and scrambling in a goal from a set-piece.

The league matters in May, whether we'll be in or around the promotion picture remains to be seen, need to make a few changes though.

Ah, you're basing your opinion on us on our derby game.

Smart.

Can't believe how badly they've taken my audacious claim that Watford play better football.

Statistically not true at least.

But we're both better than you.

But you're playing at 75% aren't you? Based on the 100% you saw under Pearce last sea...

Hmmm

You're not the only one who has said that. I read the Watford forum too and many on there think the same, also stating their aren't any top sides this years and they haven't seen such amazing football since the highs of that amazing Zola season.

During Zola's season, they finished 3rd on 77 points (behind an awful Cardiff City side) with a GD of 27.

Last season we finihsed 3rd on 84 points with a GD of 32.

Not to mention last season we did the double over them, including hammering them 4-2 in one if the final games of the season and currently sitting top now with a better GD,

How they or anyone else can claim they are better is laughable.

Though, despite knowing what we're all about, I'm not going to gloat just yet. If we're still top and looking good in January/February time then I'll start to really believe.

Now ya know the gumps can't handle facts Bris, not interested, they like to live in their little bubble where everythings red and they are better than us.

I dare not tell em there's no santa

I hope Chris Martin gets a career destroying injury"

Nothing I wouldn't expect from them cretins, what a thing to say, it's one thing hoping your rivals slip up but to wish someone harm, who has done absoloutely nothing to them shows that one of his 2 brain cells wasn't working.

Right up there with common's baby.

****** the lot of em.

In all honesty I agree, just that we seem to attract em on here :p :P

TBH, those posting messages about career threatening injuries and the like, I'd be amazed if they have the brain power to navigate themselves beyond the realms of LTLF. They'll still be over there giving themselves cyber back slaps for their supreme 'wit'. 

Perhaps we could ask Stan to conduct a survey over there on the subject.....

Nothing I wouldn't expect from them cretins, what a thing to say, it's one thing hoping your rivals slip up but to wish someone harm, who has done absoloutely nothing to them shows that one of his 2 brain cells wasn't working.

Right up there with common's baby.

****** the lot of em.

Derby fan in sweeping statement shock.

******, the lot of em.

Fans like that are in the minority, on both sides thankfully. Probably not fair to generalise with such broad brush strokes ;)

Level headed sheepshagger this one is

Going on Twitter to find an intellectual conversation is like coming on here and trying to find an intellectual conversation

Archived