The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

You're not the only one who has said that. I read the Watford forum too and many on there think the same, also stating their aren't any top sides this years and they haven't seen such amazing football since the highs of that amazing Zola season.

During Zola's season, they finished 3rd on 77 points (behind an awful Cardiff City side) with a GD of 27.

Last season we finihsed 3rd on 84 points with a GD of 32.

Not to mention last season we did the double over them, including hammering them 4-2 in one if the final games of the season and currently sitting top now with a better GD,

How they or anyone else can claim they are better is laughable.

Though, despite knowing what we're all about, I'm not going to gloat just yet. If we're still top and looking good in January/February time then I'll start to really believe.

I've never said they're a better side than Derby. Just that they play better football.

Interesting that now Derby fans are the oracles on footballing purity. Doubt they placed so much emphasis on possession when Billy or Clough was manager.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never said they're a better side than Derby. Just that they play better football.

Interesting that now Derby fans are the oracles on footballing purity. Doubt they placed so much emphasis on possession when Billy or Clough was manager.

Make your mind up are you trolling or making a point?

Well yea we did, Nige made us play it on the floor, we just couldn't defend:

Case and point

http://youtu.be/At8e29c2RGw

Level headed sheepshagger this one is

Going on Twitter to find an intellectual conversation is like coming on here and trying to find an intellectual conversation

That comment won't start one, for sure.

Are you Bipolar? you admitted you was trying to get a rise earlier on today?

:lol::lol::lol:

That's not actually what I said, is it? I've expressed an opinion on another team and it's your perogative if it winds you up.

I said I'd made an audacious claim (sarcasm - you might want to look it up). And that you lot had taken it badly. Not that I'd said something I didn't believe just for a reaction.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. Or perhaps you should get your crayons out and I'll draw you a diagram?

TBH, those posting messages about career threatening injuries and the like, I'd be amazed if they have the brain power to navigate themselves beyond the realms of LTLF. They'll still be over there giving themselves cyber back slaps for their supreme 'wit'. 

Perhaps we could ask Stan to conduct a survey over there on the subject.....

Ask Alf.

He's convinced that it's all a flash in the pan, and as soon as we hit a rough patch, McClaren will revert to type and start panic-buying old crocks.

Everyone stop biting. Theyre like bullies. Eventually theyll give up.

While your trying not to bite just look at the league table and watch highlights on youtube. Much more enjoyable.

No they won't.

A thick bully never gives up.

That's not actually what I said, is it? I've expressed an opinion on another team and it's your perogative if it winds you up.

I said I'd made an audacious claim (sarcasm - you might want to look it up). And that you lot had taken it badly. Not that I'd said something I didn't believe just for a reaction.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. Or perhaps you should get your crayons out and I'll draw you a diagram?

Haaaaa you are definitely bipolar. 

If you're making audacious claims with the intent of being sarcastic, you can't make an argument for that claim......because you're being sarcastic.

That's why everyone's shot you down.

Unreal.

Haaaaa you are definitely bipolar.

If you're making audacious claims with the intent of being sarcastic, you can't make an argument for that claim......because you're being sarcastic.

That's why everyone's shot you down.

Unreal.

Yeah, if you like.

Archived