The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, screw the league and wherever either of us finish. Just judge both of us based on how we perform in the derby match.

We played scrappy away from home in a local derby. Forget the other 44 games we'll play this season, that's how you really judge a side.

It makes me laugh, they look at a scrappy local derby and think that's how we will perform for the whole season. That game suited Forest down to the ground. Scrappy at home and one dimensional. They should of been in their element. 

Heard Barcelona B scrapped through against that ***** team that we should have put 17 past.

Forest against Blackpool - 15 shots, 3 on target and 7 corners. 50% possession at home

Derby against Blackpool - 3 shots, 6 on target and 10 corners. 66% possession away from home

Not even worth mentioning about 2 days after they had finished assembling their team and could only just fill their subs bench

In summary Stoners - must try harder

Forest against Blackpool - 15 shots, 3 on target and 7 corners. 50% possession at home

Derby against Blackpool - 3 shots, 6 on target and 10 corners. 66% possession away from home

Not even worth mentioning about 2 days after they had finished assembling their team and could only just fill their subs bench

In summary Stoners - must try harder

I know your lot are good but 3 shots and 6 were on target ?????

Well I won't be there as I will be on one of those

Thought I'd fit another one in

Paying you far too much.... Obviously youre not paid in the Arab way....

I feel for Forest fans, I really do.

Last night you could sense a form of jealousy on Twitter

"I hope Chris Martin gets a career destroying injury"

"Nothing won in October you sheep shagging ********"

My two favourite's. It must be hard seeing you're club stumble from 1st to barely being in the top six. Bar Andy Rieds bound of Ghoneerea, what injuries do they have this time round to have such an affect on the results?

Aload of injuries? or just a bang average side heavily relieant on As and Antonio?

Can't believe how badly they've taken my audacious claim that Watford play better football.

I agree. Ridiculous. The notion that a Forest fan would know the first thing about what constitutes good football....

It's like us claiming to be the ultimate authority on hoofball. We of course, defer to your superior knowledge on the subject. ;)

Archived