The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

Good work Alpha but you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble.

Justifying our position at the top of the league to some ill informed halfwits is futile, I don't know who is worse, the Notts Forest fans or those on the Capital Punishment thread who mark those down as stupid if they dare to have an opinion different to theirs. "49oa9Ad" alt="49oa9Ad">

Didn't take me long mate. All on one page in another tab ;)

For years I wished they'd stop boring us with that attendance thing like it actually counts for something.

Like there's a Arsenal fan out there going "what?!? Forest get 29,101 fans paying

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there one single piece of evidence to support that childish post?

Posts buddy. That was four or five different people saying that with others chipping in with 'I agree'

Unbelievably deluded isn't it? I'm sure Forest have their fair share of decent, down-to-earth supporters but I've noticed a fair few on their forum are just completely out of touch with reality.

It's actually quite funny.

Good work Alpha but you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble. 

Justifying our position at the top of the league to some ill informed halfwits is futile, I don't know who is worse, the Notts Forest fans or those on the Capital Punishment thread who mark those down as stupid if they dare to have an opinion different to theirs. "49oa9Ad" alt="49oa9Ad">

Arguing against irrefutable proof is stupid.

The stat I thought showed the difference between us best was the short passes per game stat, where we make the most per game with 400+ and they were about 4 from the bottom of the list with about 280. They also come close to the top of the long balls per game stats list. Hoof. 

Archived