The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Gravitationally challenged" still pissing myself over that.

They probably base all of this on seeing him in their games against us, which is incredibly unfair given that Reid generates his own gravitational field, thus affecting every other player on the pitch.

They're a decent side.

But like Leicester last year, a major part of their game plan (that is, it is a tactic not something an individual does off his own back) is to buy free kicks and penalties.

And it worked for Leicester, so why not?

I only referred to the CG game. And I was right. Cheats. I was disappointed as I was hoping with such a good side you'd come to play and give us a test in something other than gamesmanship, as its have given us a good benchmark as I do rate the Derby team on their day as one of the best in the division.

In the first half of the CG game their game plan was to kick Reid every time he received the ball. It worked and he went off injured.

I'm with you on this, they are only where they are because they dive and cheat all the time. Players are scared of going near them for fear of a yellow card.

Play the right way by diving? Not sure I would agree that is the right away....

The game they play is based almost entirely on winning free kicks or dubious penalties, not sure I would want us to copy that.

They're a decent side.

But like Leicester last year, a major part of their game plan (that is, it is a tactic not something an individual does off his own back) is to buy free kicks and penalties.

And it worked for Leicester, so why not?

I only referred to the CG game. And I was right. Cheats. I was disappointed as I was hoping with such a good side you'd come to play and give us a test in something other than gamesmanship, as its have given us a good benchmark as I do rate the Derby team on their day as one of the best in the division.

In the first half of the CG game their game plan was to kick Reid every time he received the ball. It worked and he went off injured.

I'm with you on this, they are only where they are because they dive and cheat all the time. Players are scared of going near them for fear of a yellow card.

Play the right way by diving? Not sure I would agree that is the right away....

The game they play is based almost entirely on winning free kicks or dubious penalties, not sure I would want us to copy that.

"http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/facepalm-gif-31" alt="facepalm-gif-31">

Diving? What a bunch of tossers. Yes, we kicked the **** out of Reid, you betcha. Teams are scared of us because we are the best team, not because they might get a yellow card... Bananas.

Goals from open play:

Derby 20

Forest 15

Goals from set play

Derby 2

Forest 5

Penalties

Derby 1

Forest 2

Fouls awarded per game

Derby 11.2

Forest 11.8

Fouls committed

Derby 11.5

Forest 12.5

Is there one single piece of evidence to support that childish post?

It's also worth having a look at the possession stats. We get less fouls and have more of the ball?

All they have to go on is a terrible derby match that I'd rather forget because it was awful. I have no idea how Forest play. I don't even care. Just come on this thread for the bickering. But thought it might be worth correcting a serious post.

There's nothing to support that claim statistically. And no manager or player has claimed we get soft free kicks etc. Did Blackpool protest much? Nope. Even moaning Eddie Howe only complained that we were disallowed a goal and given a free kick instead (wtf?)

There's just nothing to support the claim. For every bit of pathetic behaviour and awful football you get from one team in a derby match you can find the same from the other team.

Good work Alpha but you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble. 

Justifying our position at the top of the league to some ill informed halfwits is futile, I don't know who is worse, the Notts Forest fans or those on the Capital Punishment thread who mark those down as stupid if they dare to have an opinion different to theirs. "49oa9Ad" alt="49oa9Ad">

Archived